- 257 Posts
Getting a replacement, looking for opinion...
My (10 month old) Tbolt is bricked and before i choose a replacement, i'd like to get some opinions about the Rezound and Droid Incredible 4G. The Rezound is the older of the two phones, but on paper it has better specs. How's the stock experience? How's the rooted experience? (I ask this because i'm coming off of aTbolt which rooting was almost necessary LOL) Thanks in advance.
EDIT: Sorry for the double post. I thought i was in the stock.Rezound forum when i posted this. My bad!
- 11-08-2012, 09:52 PM #2
- 11-12-2012, 08:14 PM #3
- 107 Posts
Re: Getting a replacement, looking for opinion...
Rezound is great. Both stock and rooted. Fast but tends to get a little warm. Imo, id get a s3. Also, there should be some pretty sweet devices around the corner if you are patient. If you are partial to HTC, then check out the htc dlx. Looks pretty impressive.
My phone has a viper inside of it
- By AmousmosesMW in forum Droid RAZR MAXXReplies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2012, 11:40 AM
- By MultiMatt in forum Android AppsReplies: 36Last Post: 04-24-2011, 02:50 AM
- By btgrave in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 12Last Post: 02-02-2011, 11:22 PM
- By MultiMatt in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 06-20-2010, 07:14 AM
- By OnePalmAddict in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 06-06-2010, 02:10 PM