- 1,259 Posts
So Overclocking and Undervolting?
So i am fixing to start messing with overclocking and undervolting and such. I have avoided messing with it up to this point for the simple fact that i know enough to know that it is a great way to screw crap up. I have been reading a little bit about it, but do not yet have a good feel for what needs to be avoided/done. I am really only doing it with hopes of getting better battery/performance, and because i am bored with my phone lately.
My question for the fine ppl in the Rezound Club is for advice on what to avoid, and what apps do you use control and monitor your changes?
O and also what kernals and governors do you like?
- 11-27-2012, 04:15 PM #2
- 732 Posts
- To embarrassed to say
Re: So Overclocking and Undervolting?
Funky kernel ftw. All the others seem to make something break, or the phone won't sleep, funky seems not to have these problems. Its also undervolted by 50mv's already.
Wheatley for the screen off governor, intellidemand for screen on. I also have the max cpu when the screen is off to 768mhz, and leave it at 1.5ghz for screen on. Battery drains only, 1% an hour screen off, that's still syncing in the background. I am also running rage rom 1.9.1.
- 11-27-2012, 08:43 PM #3
- By Devtodi in forum Epic 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 16Last Post: 12-07-2011, 09:41 PM
- By greydarrah in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 39Last Post: 10-25-2010, 09:39 AM
- By armychris28210 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 07-15-2010, 12:18 AM
- By DracheDame in forum HTC HeroReplies: 18Last Post: 07-09-2010, 12:48 AM
- By Brewed-Storm in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 12Last Post: 04-29-2010, 10:26 PM