- 7 Posts
flashing ruu for rezound hboot screen scans card and says image not found or wrong image help?
I have put the global ruu on my sd card and go to the hboot screen and it scans my sd card then some of the names are PH98DIAG.zip then the rest are the correct file names but all say no image or wrong iimage ive also checked that the file was just .zip not .zip.zip phone is fully stock ?
- 11-27-2012, 09:39 AM #2
- 1,020 Posts
Re: flashing ruu for rezound hboot screen scans card and says image not found or wrong image help?
Did you check the md5 sum after it is on the card? Re download and try again
Also, you are "locked", "relocked", or soff?
Sent from my ADR6425LVWGalaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired
- 11-27-2012, 02:50 PM #3Mr Fix-It
ďAround here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
- 2,213 Posts
- Stock Rooted
We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.Ē
- By Jerry Hildenbrand in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 41Last Post: 07-16-2013, 10:56 AM
- By jmvaldez03 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 29Last Post: 04-29-2013, 06:25 PM
- By jdroid8 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 9Last Post: 03-25-2013, 09:01 PM
- By breadmd in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 2Last Post: 04-10-2012, 10:54 AM
- By jrdatrackstar in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 0Last Post: 02-22-2011, 08:07 PM