Need some guidance

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
unlocked and rooted my rezound last night,downloaded super su,ran it it said unable to gain root access,went in to clock work recovery checking things out there,went to reboot and now stuck on the white htc screen,i can get into hboot,so i know its gotta be something simple,dont know if i accidentally erased something,would appreciate any advice thats given.
Got it to main screen. All is good

Last edited:

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
unlocked and rooted my rezound last night,downloaded super su,ran it it said unable to gain root access,went in to clock work recovery checking things out there,went to reboot and now stuck on the white htc screen,i can get into hboot,so i know its gotta be something simple,dont know if i accidentally erased something,would appreciate any advice thats given.
Got it to main screen. All is good

Usually when you get stuck there, something is up with your kernel. Try reflashing the kernel(if it's not stock). You can also try clearing cache /dalvik cache in recovery. If it is stock, you might want to re-lock and grab the RUU for whatever version you were on and flash that. It will wipe out phone memory(not your SD card) but if you're really stuck that might be the way to go.

mike7728

Jun 25, 2012
Visit site
thanks Mr. Smith, thats exactly what i tried and it worked out good.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Red Tapatalk 2