- 1 Posts
Hansoon's AIO Kit, AmonRa, Freezing and Custom Roms
So after a couple months of having my rezound I decided to root it using Hansoon's AIO kit...mainly to have the ability to wifi tether. The rooting was successful, however everytime I go into the app drawer and closes it, the screen freezes a little which is quite annoying.
My first question is, is there a way to fix that? I still have S-on I believe, and I was also wondering about Custom Roms. Since I only used the AIO kit and flashed AmonRa, I assumed I have no custom ROM currently installed?
I've gotten used and loved HTC Sense's UI and was hoping I could get that back somehow.
So I guess my questions are these:
1. Is there a way to fix the app drawer stalling? (It also stalls in other circumstances but this one is the most obvious)
2. AmonRa is not a custom ROM correct? Are there any that can give me back the HTC Sense UI?
3. If the above questions/answers are unsatisfactory, how can I revert back to my original stock? (I was running ICS)
Off-topic: I read somewhere that due to FCC rulings, VZW can no longer force one to charge for wifi tether? Is this true? because the only reason I wanted to root was to have this option...
- 12-25-2012, 08:07 PM #2
- 979 Posts
Re: Hansoon's AIO Kit, AmonRa, Freezing and Custom Roms
First. Don't worry about the tether thing. Yes they did make it illegal, but you didn't have to worry about anyway.
Ok what all did the kit do? Can you link to the kit's thread? I am not sure how sense could be gone without flashing a rom without it?
Do you have a custom recovery? Amon ra is a custom recovery. It's what most all rebound ppl use and is as far as I can tell the best.
Are you s on or s off. The simple way to answer to this question is: did you shove a wire in your phone as a part of the process? If you didn't, then you are s on.
Sent from my ADR6425LVWGalaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired
- By dishe in forum LG Optimus S Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 187Last Post: 10-22-2011, 12:36 AM
- By Wnt2bsleepin in forum Atrix Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 14Last Post: 03-03-2011, 02:58 PM
- By TheDroidLurker in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 11Last Post: 02-08-2011, 05:03 PM
- By dekcufi in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 01-30-2011, 01:52 AM
- By eRod v1.0 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 17Last Post: 08-19-2010, 11:40 AM