Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default cant access root..

K so i unlocked the rezound. have amon ra 3.15. thanks to mr smith. Installed superuser. Says failed access to root. I then i dl'd the superSU.zip i found in a similar post. I then try to flash in recovery but reads E: cant find update script... i dont know whats going on... and im using a mac.. so its kind of annoying. Also was stock with ics ota
    Mr Fix-It

Carrier
    Stock Rooted

Default Re: cant access root..

Quote Originally Posted by jmez900 View Post
    K so i unlocked the rezound. have amon ra 3.15. thanks to mr smith. Installed superuser. Says failed access to root. I then i dl'd the superSU.zip i found in a similar post. I then try to flash in recovery but reads E: cant find update script... i dont know whats going on... and im using a mac.. so its kind of annoying. Also was stock with ics ota
    You should try superSU from this post on XDA: [04.12.2012] SuperSU v0.99 - xda-developers
    jmez900 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Default Re: cant access root..

Thanks! Got it rooted! I had saved it on my computer wrong. That was the problem