- 15 Posts
I have a problem here. I installed RezROM s4 v2.4 zip. Flashed that as well as the kernal zip. It installed and was booting up then is stuck on RezROM device hijack complete. Turned off my phone and HBOOT says main version is older update fail! I do not know what to do and hope i didnt brick it...
EDIT: NVM I had a card reader. Opened it up and removed the PH98IMG.zip file. went to recovery and restored.
Last edited by jmez900; 12-21-2012 at 01:10 AM.
- 12-25-2012, 06:56 PM #2
- 1,020 Posts
Are you s on? If you are then you will have to reboot to bootloader for it to install the kernel and then reboot to the rom.
Also, I think this rom is known for a long first boot...
Sent from my ADR6425LVWGalaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired
- By Rene Ritchie in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 157Last Post: 06-02-2013, 03:17 PM
- By Dieter Bohn in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 14Last Post: 04-26-2013, 07:08 AM
- By gadgetgirl#ac in forum The Android Central LoungeReplies: 54Last Post: 12-14-2009, 08:59 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 03-17-2009, 04:28 PM
- By android007 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2009, 11:15 AM