- 01-01-2013, 05:33 PM #2
- 01-01-2013, 08:05 PM #4
Ahh. Well typically since you're S-off you just flash the kernel just like a ROM. Download it, put it on the root of your SD card, boot to recovery, wipe cache and Dalvik cache...no need for the full wipe. Flash the .zip and reboot...you're done.
You can also push it as the boot.img via ADB but I'm no good with command prompts so I prefer flashing in recovery.
As always, make a nandroid before you start fooling with kernels and stuff in case you don't like what it does to your phone and of course make sure the kernel is compatible with ICS and Sense."I drank what?" -Socrates
- 01-01-2013, 08:07 PM #5
Also, unrelated note, I've read in two places now that there has been a JB leak for one of the HTC One series!! That means possible ports to the Rezound and hopefully a JB/Sense ROM!!!!! Good times for us rooted and S-off folks!!"I drank what?" -Socrates
- 01-01-2013, 09:42 PM #7
- 01-03-2013, 04:27 PM #10
Re: Question????"I drank what?" -Socrates
- By joeperrin2121 in forum T-Mobile G1Replies: 10Last Post: 05-15-2013, 09:34 AM
- By FAndroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 5Last Post: 03-18-2013, 12:02 AM
- By Chaos_Fonez in forum HTC HeroReplies: 24Last Post: 10-06-2009, 10:08 AM
- By ericdroid in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2009, 10:46 AM
- By EastBay in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-2008, 01:42 PM