Has anyone used this website to help with rooting? I could use some help, and am hoping that this site's software may be of use.
Alternatively, anyone in the Philly area willing to root/ROM my phone. I will compensate, of course!
- 01-27-2013, 11:53 PM #2
- 02-01-2013, 09:21 PM #4
- 1,470 Posts
- HTC One (Verizon) Stock
Or you could send me your 29.99 and ill walk you through how do to root it and ROM it (hint: read Mr. Smiths guide in the sticky's section)
I know that I could do it myself, but I have had some trouble figuring it out. I suspect if I took the time and was careful, I would be able to do it. But, if I could find someone to do it for a small fee with less time/effort on my part, that would be ideal. I probably will end up trying at some point.
- 02-02-2013, 06:49 PM #6
- 02-02-2013, 09:08 PM #7
- 732 Posts
- To embarrassed to say
I would agree in doing it yourself. It's a bit like the guy that takes his car to get modded at a mechanic. Ya, he may have a 650hp mustang, but what does he do when he breaks it? You gotta call the mechanic in . Now imagine that with your phone, and you will do something wrong at some point when you flash stuff, but if you learn to do all the stuff from the start, you can fix your own stuff. And to Wanda's point, it's not really that hard. The terminology it a bit crazy, but there is an Android dictionary you can google, and it will help, or just ask.
- By Sykotik55 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 1Last Post: 12-05-2011, 10:24 AM
- By ediddy406 in forum HTC AriaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2011, 04:56 PM
- By teresa0136 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 06-25-2011, 09:01 PM
- By xorg in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 13Last Post: 06-03-2010, 01:27 AM
- By frettfreak in forum Motorola Droid Rooting, ROMs and HacksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-13-2010, 06:58 AM