- 1 Posts
Stuck on White HTC Screen after Installing New ROM--Help, Please?
I just installed a new ROM on my HTC Rezound. I'm trying to get it to work with my AT&T sim card, so all of the ROMs I have been using are ROMs that support the phones GSM capabilities (Maister, Venasaur, etc). The bootloader is unlocked and the phone is rooted. I have ClockworkModRecovery installed. Every time I finished installing a ROM and reboot the device, it gets stuck on the white HTC screen and goes no further. I have tried different ROMs, wiping data and the cache before installing, but none of those work. I read the threads before installing the ROMs and it didn't look like I needed to modify anything else before installing, but maybe I missed something? Any input would be appreciated. At this point, I don't really care what ROM I get working on the phone as long as it supports the phone's GSM capabilities. I find HTC phones utterly frustrating and confusing to work with; I am more familiar with working with Samsungs.
- 02-02-2013, 01:56 PM #2
- 624 Posts
- To embarrassed to say
Re: Stuck on White HTC Screen after Installing New ROM--Help, Please?
Are you s-off or s-on? If your s-on you need to flash a boot.img in bootloader after you flash the rom. Some of the roms have an aroma installer that puts that file on your sd card and boots you into bootloader after flashing the rom. This file is the kernal, and if you are not s-off, it has to be done manually.What do you give Akop? A doughnut.....
- 02-04-2013, 08:11 PM #3
- By dkw7 in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 10-01-2011, 03:55 AM
- By kixazz2529 in forum Thunderbolt Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 09-06-2011, 12:08 PM
- By jkeene81 in forum Incredible Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 4Last Post: 11-30-2010, 07:53 PM
- By jkeene81 in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 1Last Post: 11-30-2010, 06:40 PM
- By in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM