Getting off of GB
I am still on GB (2.3.4/Sense 3.5), unlocked via HTCDEV, Amon Ra recovery, rooted, but otherwise stock.
How is the best way to get to ICS with a stock or near-stock ROM? From what I'm seeing, I will need to wipe (and possibly re-lock) to use an HTC ROM.
I don't need to retain root once I'm on ICS (it would be nice), but I'm not sure where to start - I haven't looked at this for a year, since I first got the phone.
DougHappy with my Verizon HTC Rezound, looking to move past GB.
- 03-03-2013, 08:30 AM #2
- 1,445 Posts
- Venom 1.0.3
Re: Getting off of GB"I drank what?" -Socrates
- 03-04-2013, 04:27 PM #3
- 28 Posts
- viperReZ 1.0.3
- By tanda4 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 3Last Post: 07-24-2011, 01:09 PM
- By funruiner in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab 10-inchReplies: 10Last Post: 07-09-2011, 03:32 PM
- By kenwalker1970 in forum Motorola X Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 6Last Post: 06-27-2011, 07:04 PM
- By Daboys082288 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 06-02-2011, 01:44 PM
- By gtmci84s in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 09-11-2010, 08:44 AM