1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Stock on White HTC Screen on My Rezound trying to load the Android 4.1.2

Can anyone help me please. I am trying to upgrade my phone to the Android 4.1.2 I have done the Unlocking, installed the clockworkmod recovery as instructed, then installed the SupperSU.zip, then download and successfully installed the Android 4.1.2 and the google app for Android. but the phone wont boot it keep getting stocked on the Start Screen HTC white Screen. Any help out of here

Default Re: Stock on White HTC Screen on My Rezound trying to load the Android 4.1.2

Okay if you haven't gotten it fixed lol. First s-off or s-on? And if s-on did you flash the boot.img from the cmd or terminal? From your platforms tool you did a cd to? If not cd where your boot.IMG from the ROM is. Then do the command fastboot flash boot boot.img if mac do ./fastboot flash boot boot.img hope this helped if you haven't fixed it

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

Default Re: Stock on White HTC Screen on My Rezound trying to load the Android 4.1.2

Thanks you save my live sorry for my bad english but thanks