- 7 Posts
Battery Draining while phone is off
I have a Galaxy S2 LTE When I charge the phone fully and then TURN IT OFF and I do mean OFF it will drain to zero in about 2 days.
This does not happen every time. There are times when I will check the phone the next day and all is fine. I once again turn it OFF. The next time I go to use it, it will be dead completely.
I have replaced the battery and I am at a loss. I read on one of the forums that I should go to Setting' Power and uncheck quick boot. Trouble is I cant find power or quick boot under the settings.
Any suggestions folks?
- 06-17-2014, 12:44 AM #2
Re: Battery Draining while phone is off
Is the replacement battery brand new, from a reputable source? Just like SD cards, there's always a risk for low quality or blatantly counterfeit batteries out there.
Also, where are you storing the phone? In a normal room temperature environment? I ask because hot temps can cause the battery to discharge quickly, for example in a hot car.
- 06-17-2014, 02:34 AM #3
- By mbressman in forum Sprint LG G2Replies: 4Last Post: 06-21-2014, 04:09 PM
- By Miguel Mercado in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-17-2014, 02:39 AM
- By vikingraid in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 2Last Post: 06-17-2014, 01:03 AM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:46 PM
- By AC Question in forum Ask a QuestionReplies: 1Last Post: 06-16-2014, 10:00 PM