- 1 Posts
Problem With Gallery App
The Gallery app has started to display double the number of files that are actually in each folder. Every second row of thumbnails, though, is essentially black. (They do have a small symbol in the middle, though.) If I click on Details for these black thumbnails I see their titles are the same as the preceding (correct) jpg file; however, their Location is "Unknown location", their size is 1kb and their resolution is 0 x 0. Oddly, the last item on the list of details is again labeled "Size" and the value is "Unknown". (For the regular jpg files, however, the last item on the list of details is "File location".)
Does anyone have any idea how I can get rid of these phantom files?
- 12-04-2012, 12:49 PM #2
- 8 Posts
Re: Problem With Gallery App
I had this problem. I just connected my phone to my computer, downloaded the images and then deleted everything in my gallery on my phone. You can put back the pictures if you want from your computer to your phone. But thats the only way I know how to fix this issue.
- 12-04-2012, 03:03 PM #3
- 03-27-2013, 03:28 PM #4
- By mhans311 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 4Last Post: 02-15-2011, 12:39 PM
- By jjeffcoat in forum Android AppsReplies: 3Last Post: 02-02-2011, 04:10 PM
- By boos1906 in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 09-08-2010, 06:48 PM
- By Genetic_Bloom in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 26Last Post: 05-24-2010, 11:48 AM
- By niner in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 0Last Post: 11-09-2009, 10:11 PM