- 1 Posts
Insufficient storage message
My lovely S2 ran an automated update (Android 4.1.2) during the night last night and when I woke up this morning the phone had done a complete reset. All personally installed apps were gone, as were my contacts , music, and other features I had set up over the past year. I am now getting an "Insufficient Storage" message each time I try to install the previous apps that I had used and yet my memory check says I have 11.6GB of memory available. What am I doing wrong?
I looked on a previous post and it said to run *#9900# which I tried but to no avail. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
- 12-12-2013, 10:04 AM #2
Re: Insufficient storage message
Try clearing cache in recovery. That might help get rid of the confusion the OS has. Here is how: [Guide] Rebooting into Recovery Mode for the Galaxy S2, S3, and Tab2.
Also check and see if the update went through. Settings>About Device>look at Android Version'From one thing, you learn a thousand things.' - From the Earth Book in the Book of Five Rings
'Dream as if you'll live forever; Live as if you'll die today.' - James Dean
Current Devices: Nexus 5, Moto X, Galaxy Tab 2 (7.0)
Retired Devices: Galaxy S2 (Epic 4G Touch)
Traded Devices: Galaxy S3
Community Guidelines: Here
And also: Here
- By jaminicole in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 01-22-2014, 02:10 PM
- By njitgrad in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 12-16-2013, 02:27 PM
- By troshs in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 4Last Post: 12-12-2013, 04:44 PM
- By Manigandan S in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 0Last Post: 12-11-2013, 03:08 AM
- By bwhick7492 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 0Last Post: 12-10-2013, 09:31 PM