Remove Combined Mailbox view from native email app

maggieo

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
I would also like to know this. I loved the "gingerbread" stock email app - I had a "tab" at the top for each of my email accounts. Now I can't have that, but also my accounts are scrolled down because of the combined mailbox view. Anybody figure out how to get rid of that? I use "activesync" mail, so most of the other mail clients won't work for me. I liked it when I could have all my email accounts in one "app/shortcut" and just pick from the top.

Mandy Rooke

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
This drove me nuts as well. Simple to remove. Go to your gmail and you will see a tiny triangle in the inbox gmail click on it and you will see combined view your gmail account etc will show. Click on your gmail account and combined view will go away.

maggieo

Aug 3, 2011
Visit site
Hi Mandy, hmm - that might do it - instead of having this annoyance - since I do NOT want to see the combined view and have to turn it off each time, I am actully using three email apps for three accounts (not even using the gmail app!) so are you finding that if you turn off (sounds like you're minimizing, right?) the combined view, it doesn't come back each time you re-enter the app? and are you talking about the stock android ICS email app? Thanks agian.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma