Urgent help needed - S4 is stuck on boot screen

chayipdan

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I restarted my phone and for some reason its on this screen and its been like this for the longest time..it reads

Factory Mode
product name: sgh-1337m
current binary: samsung official
system status: official
knox kernel lock: 0x0
knox warranty void: 0x0
csb-config-lsb:0x30
write protection: enable
emc burst mode enabled

it says its downloading... do not turn off target!!

I assume its restarting to factory mode when I didn't do anything and now its stuck and I'm at a lost and sorta scared to do a battery pull.

I also failed to mention its been doing this weird thing lately whenever i connect my charger it would somtimes charge and the 'connected to dock' message keeps going and off and its driving me crazy!

Last edited:

azuziel

Dec 13, 2013
Visit site
You're in download mode. Holding vol down + power boots into download mode. That's for flashing firmware with odin or running adb commands . If you're stuck booting into download mode, you can perform a factory reset by holding vol up + power . now you've boot into recovery mode, from there you can do a wipe/factory reset.

If you're really stuck, you can attach the device to kies3/smart switch and then run the emergency recovery to flash back to stock. if you need further assistance, email gbrossault at gmail dot com and use android help in the subject line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy