- 1 Posts
Urgent help needed - S4 is stuck on boot screen
I restarted my phone and for some reason its on this screen and its been like this for the longest time..it reads
product name: sgh-1337m
current binary: samsung official
system status: official
knox kernel lock: 0x0
knox warranty void: 0x0
write protection: enable
emc burst mode enabled
it says its downloading... do not turn off target!!
I assume its restarting to factory mode when I didn't do anything and now its stuck and I'm at a lost and sorta scared to do a battery pull.
I also failed to mention its been doing this weird thing lately whenever i connect my charger it would somtimes charge and the 'connected to dock' message keeps going and off and its driving me crazy!
- 04-04-2014, 04:14 PM #2
- 04-25-2015, 12:08 AM #3
- 5 Posts
Re: Urgent help needed - S4 is stuck on boot screen
You're in download mode. Holding vol down + power boots into download mode. That's for flashing firmware with odin or running adb commands . If you're stuck booting into download mode, you can perform a factory reset by holding vol up + power . now you've boot into recovery mode, from there you can do a wipe/factory reset.
If you're really stuck, you can attach the device to kies3/smart switch and then run the emergency recovery to flash back to stock. if you need further assistance, email gbrossault at gmail dot com and use android help in the subject line.
- By greg24 in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 18Last Post: 10-04-2014, 03:09 PM
- By Giladi in forum Android App InventorReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 10:25 AM
- By Angie Brandyberry in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 ActiveReplies: 1Last Post: 04-04-2014, 10:32 AM
- By newtda513 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 3Last Post: 04-02-2014, 06:50 PM
- By GLK in forum Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4Replies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2014, 12:59 AM