Process com.android.systemui has stopped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Upendrasood

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
I recently did a factory reset by pressing and holding the power, home and volume up keys to get to the.. I think its called a bootloader? I dont really know but you can wipe the cache partition and clear data and reboot from there, which I did. I saw it on an website which I can't even find right now. But now whenever i long press the home key to get to the task manager the error Process com.android.systemui has stopped. I've done 3 factory resets to try to fix it but its still happening. Any help would be appreciated.

I have Samsung note 2 I just faced this problem so I did factory resetting but even after sometimes this problems appeared again .
So again I did factory resting but this time at the time of updating my Google apps I stop ed all of them plus I cleared all catch in Google search browser so now it's working properly you can try this

silverandgold

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
Hello, recently had this problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. It seems that Google's latest update was causing the difficulty. Go into play store > google > uninstall and it should remove it's latest update. I found that this sorted the problem and the message no longer appeared. It must be a fault with Google's software. Hopefully this works for you too.

Thank you! Worked perfectly for both, my galaxy tab and s4 phone, both had the problem!

clocktowers

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
Hello, recently had this problem with my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3. It seems that Google's latest update was causing the difficulty. Go into play store > google > uninstall and it should remove it's latest update. I found that this sorted the problem and the message no longer appeared. It must be a fault with Google's software. Hopefully this works for you too.
thanks a lot I tried what u said and it works with me :)

plutobear

Jan 22, 2017
Visit site
I also recommend that one should access Google Play, go to Settings and disable "Automatic Updates." Google Play installed Google App on my tablet two times in as many days.

Saskyy

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site

You are my hero!!! Instantly fixed the problem. I couldn't figure out what caused it because i didn't download anything. Checked google and it updated yesterday! Thank you so much!!!

Alberto Conde

Jan 23, 2017
Visit site
wooooohooooo Thank you Champions!!! going to playstore and typing google and instead of opening I click on uninstall and it took away the last update and it fixed the problem THANK YOU cos it was driving me nuts hahaha! have an awesome day :D
:D:D

Dunefuk

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
I have the Samsung Galaxy light and had the same problem but I uninstalled the Google app updates not the Google play services and it worked. Thank you very much!!!

Jen2Bird

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
Thank you! At first I couldn't figure out how to just uninstall the last update, but Uninstalling did just that! And yes, it did fix the problem, hopefully it also fixes the fact that Facebook has been crashing about every other time I use it for the same time period.

Peter Karwacki

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
I was getting the com.android.systemui error message when ever I tried to access the task manager. (long press on home button). The cure was to uninstall the goggle search app, not just its last update. I can access google search using chrome so no big deal.

This was not an intuitive or easy fix, and confusing to the novice, I'd say.

Overall the description of the fix was correct.

Note: this was for a Galaxy S3. Operating 4.4.

Pete

I had to uninstall google search altogether in order to gain access to the task bar.

Last edited by a moderator:

PetraLl

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
Thanks for posting this solution. Uninstalled the updates and my Samsung Tab 3 is back working properly. Had tried a few things, was just about to start uninstalling the last apps and my anti-virus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01