Galaxy S7 Edge Rogers reservation waiting room

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,
Post your position in the Rogers reservation system for the S7 edge. Remember to crop out your phone number.
dc3b1d7921a65937f5d50718ce0e9755.jpg

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
It doesn't seem so. I am surprised that some people in the states are getting them early. Mine is being delivered to a Rogers store so even if it is shipped early they will never sell it to me early.

Yeah that sucks, I pre ordered mine thought Bestbuy (AT&T) version. I ended up canceling it and having a friend of mine order one through T-Mobile and I should get it tomorrow. I use Cricket (AT&T) so he is getting it unlocked for me.

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that sucks, I pre ordered mine thought Bestbuy (AT&T) version. I ended up canceling it and having a friend of mine order one through T-Mobile and I should get it tomorrow. I use Cricket (AT&T) so he is getting it unlocked for me.

That's crazy. So I guess Samsung isn't putting any restrictions for the carriers in selling early? I know when I pre order an apple device there is no chance of getting it early.
I've tired getting the note 5 1 day early in store and they just wouldn't budge

itguyjax8430

Retired Moderator
Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
That's crazy. So I guess Samsung isn't putting any restrictions for the carriers in selling early? I know when I pre order an apple device there is no chance of getting it early.
I've tired getting the note 5 1 day early in store and they just wouldn't budge

Yeah no idea. My thing is, if you have the phones in your warehouse already ship them out! Who cares what the manufacture says. Are they NOT going to let you sell them anymore or something? I highly doubt that would ever happen.

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
a28c2be55ae1f4dfc9cfc786ba81fe39.jpg

Not that anyone is watching but we have movement lol.
Still not sure how people are getting their devices early ha

miketko

Jun 30, 2012
Visit site
rogers store called me today and tell me my s7 edge has arrived. They cant sell it to me until tomorrow, which is pretty odd since so many in the states have had them delivered for a week now.