What's the best Anroid smartphone on Rogers?

CrackBerry Kevin

Mobile Nations Chief Media Officer
Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
As the title suggests, I'm just wondering what the absolute best Android smartphone is that I can run on Rogers... be it from Rogers or something that I buy from another carrier and unlock.

Thoughts?

hooeybooey

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
Have you forgotten the Motorola Quench? Man how soon we forget the good ones past. It had everything great 1.5 OS, locked Bootloader, and who can forget MotoBlur ...
Oh wait you said best, sorry my mistake I thought we were talking about the worst creation ever to have plagued the earth.

Nexus S 4G, what open source was meant to be.

kartak

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
I agree, I got the Infuse last week and it's great. Rogers doesn't have the greatest selection of android devices, but I love the infuse so far, even sans dual core.

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Strictly opinion here, of course, but I'm all about my new HTC EVO 3D!

It all depends on what you want out of a phone and how you define 'best'

(I almost got the Infuse myself, but waited for the EVO... Check out www.compare-cellphones.org for for good side-by-side comparisons using laymen's terms)

:)

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

meesh.au

Aug 18, 2011
Visit site
I'm looking to switch to android from my blackberry, but I'm getting confused with the postings on craigslist. The HTC Sensation postings for Wind and Mobilicity always indicate that they're from T-Mo. Does that mean they won't work on Rogers? (I'm on Rogers)

dancing-bass

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm leaning toward the Evo3D myself, but also looking at the Infuse.

but I'm new to Android, so I guess my definition of "best" may be different then yours!

slalom

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
I notice this section of the forum has gone a little stale.

Anyway, I just came over here from having a BB9810 for the last while. I'm just getting used to my new Samsung Galaxy II LTE. While I have no basis of comparison to say it is the best, it SEEMED like the best of any carrier offering in Future Shop.

quicksilver53

Sep 17, 2011
Visit site
I would say that the gs3 is going to be the best followed by the h1x in my opinion. But your current gs2 is a really great model. With ICS and rooting, I might be tempted to stick with it. :)

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515a using Android Central Forums

Roboticz

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
I notice this section of the forum has gone a little stale.

Anyway, I just came over here from having a BB9810 for the last while. I'm just getting used to my new Samsung Galaxy II LTE. While I have no basis of comparison to say it is the best, it SEEMED like the best of any carrier offering in Future Shop.

The Galaxy S2 WAS the best phone... until a couple weeks ago... lol Now the title belongs to the Galaxy S3. ;)