Android MP3 Player

Timelessblur

Jul 23, 2010
Visit site
I would have the same answer, but it would be nice for those who like android but do not want to pay $500 for an unlocked phone or pay for data plans.

http://sgp.cm/isaiah

May reason for it is because as a straight media player Android well kind of sucks. The iPod I see as the best Mp3 player and nothing has really knocked it off. Now on a phone Android is good enough and does its job well but still it is no iPod.
It the total package with the phone that makes Android so good.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Well Apple Started as a MP3 Player so they should be #1 In that. Android is working its way backwards. But I Agree with you in that I I don't see the real need for it with all the features included except a phone. the shuffle or nano yes cool, go after those but Ipod touch. no need Apple is doing that to themselves. If Google wants to take on the MP3 please do it thru an awesome APP. I think Sammy is wasting their money but i guess they have it to waste. I would use my phone and/or tablet for my music.

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
Do you own one? As i took it, the OP's Question is would you Buy one,Do you think it will be a seller or a dust collector? IMO Sammy should just put that software into the phones and not spend to much time with it. Its a little to late to get into that market with something so great. I might be wrong and they might sell millions, but I don't see myself running out their to get one.

uofmf4life

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
And like I said, they're already out there.

Are you doing all this just to spam us your G+?

Ik they are out, but another company could be making one. No, I just put it as my signature, but I took it out since you think it's spamming and I don't want to upset anyone.

Major

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
The best mp3 players are manufactured by Cowon. They're not nearly as user friendly as an iPod, but the sound quality is very noticeably better, without question.

darkmatter

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
ipods are fantastic devices. I'd be all over the ipod nano if it wasn't tethered to itunes.

I absolutely refuse to use itunes. I would be all apple'd out if it wasn't for itunes. Apple makes fantastic hardware, anyone who says otherwise is lying to you and to themselves.

(though, now that I'm used to android, I don't think I could go to iphones anyway)

I'm still waiting for an android based car stereo system...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
szcad