Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
Like Tree16Likes

Quote Originally Posted by rocker22dallas View Post
    I have the sgs2 with a 4.5 inch screen...
    Is this something new? Wikipedia lists it as 4.3".

Quote Originally Posted by STC09 View Post
    Is this something new? Wikipedia lists it as 4.3".

It's actually 4.52"

Sent from my Galaxy S II epic 4g touch. 4.0.3 FC05 ICS

Thanks for the correction. I hadn't realized how much many American models differ from the baseline.

Default Re: Anybody else have zero interest in a 4.5" device

I own the thunderbolt. Anything larger than that would not interest me. The bolt is perfect in size. Ridiculous.
    sent from either my Samsung Galaxy Note2 or my
    Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by BrittanYnStepheN View Post
    A 4.5" display is a good size in my personal option anything below 4.3" is not useful especially for watching Netflix or YouTube. 4.5" to 5" is the optimal screen size
    I agree

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2
    HTC Droid Incredible>.> HTC Thunderbolt>.> HTC Rezound

0 interest in a 4.5".. It needs to be 4.7" or 5"
    My Epic Touch is good, but I would like a little more real estate to play with.
    ScandaLeX likes this.

I like big phone such as 4.3 or 4.7 inch phone very much. It feel really awesome while using these phones.
    Harrison Ford

I see having a large screen as a security feature. It deters small handed thieves from wanting to steal my phone. I have the One X and thus far I can truthfully say I have had no small handed thieves attempt to steal my phone.

Global Posts
    53 Global Posts

This is the argument of the typical iPhone user. Bigger does not mean better is what they say.
    I use my device as computer first and phone second. I NEED a larger screen. I do a lot of reading and browsing and the 4 inch Captivate and 3.5 inch iPod touch just doesnt cut it for me. Screen size of at least 4.5 inches is a MUST.

ROM
    CM9

I am looking forward to get the Galaxy Note with 5.3"
    ScandaLeX likes this.

Ive had the Galaxy Note for a month now. I messed around with it and did my research on it for a month and a half. At first it was a little too much as far as how big the form factor is, but now, I am used to it and I think my next phone may very well be a Note 2. The phone is huge and it's definitely not for everyone, but for me, I am able to use it with one hand and I just started using Google Maps Navigation which works suprisingly well with the large screen of the Note. And, the screen is pretty awesome. I had a iPhone 4 before and now, when I pick up the iphone 4, it seems incredibly small/tiny in my hands.

As it stand now, i won't be interested in another phone unless it has a screen of atleast 4.9".
    ScandaLeX likes this.

ROM
    H208

Went in to the store put one in my hand and next to the ol VM OV it was impressive .. I would go there but no bigger unless you got a bag or purse, backpack etc to keep it in or you could put straps on it and carry it on your back!!
    I'M NOT A GIRL SO I'M STILL IMPRESSED BY A INCH AND A HALF..
    !!! Stand by to get the Big Gun compensation treatment from your buddies if you get one lol.!

Global Posts
    67 Global Posts

We need more high end phones in the 4 inch screen size area. I love my atrix. All these new devices keep getting bigger and bigger, and yeah, they are awesome devices, but I have my tablet for that. I want to see the latest specs shoved in a 4 inch phone. So perfect. :thumbup:

Sent from my Atrix using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by Spaztic View Post
    This is the argument of the typical iPhone user. Bigger does not mean better is what they say.
    I use my device as computer first and phone second. I NEED a larger screen. I do a lot of reading and browsing and the 4 inch Captivate and 3.5 inch iPod touch just doesnt cut it for me. Screen size of at least 4.5 inches is a MUST.
    With this i absolutely agree. I mean i do so much with my phone so i love having a larger screen. As for usability i think 4.5 even the notes 5.3 or whatever is decently fine. I mean i dont have large hands or anything but i can easily use a Galaxy note with one hand no problem. But i would suppose for others it may be uncomfortable.

I've had a 4in screen galaxy s for along time and well.. Its fine but not amazing. 4in is the perfect size for minimal use and more phone related tasks but when i find my self trapped somewhere and "not going anywhere for awhile" I instantly wish i had a larger screen to read my manga on.. or watch movies on netflix..

I actually think around 4.3-4.5 is perfect. Used galaxy nexus and is great. It only matters how big the phone is, if the bezel is small, good. Anyway 4.0" is a little too small for me.

My Moto Maxx is about the largest that I want to carry.

I have a 4.3 and that's too small. Next phone has to be at least 4.8
    webOS is dead. Long live Android.
    Data Hog since 6/2009

Quote Originally Posted by goldkear View Post
    I agree, 4" really is the sweet spot, but because the evo had such success everyone seems to think that bigger = more sales. I wouldn't mind a larger screen with no buttons (like the nexus prime is supposed to be)
    on the other hand, my freind has a inspire from AT&T and i like how it feels in the hand, even though i prefer a smaller screen it really depends how the whole device feels.
    Bigger may equal more sales but its not all that for the consumer. I am more than happy with a 4" phone. I think even 4.3 is fine but anything bigger and its just a tablet not really a phone.
    rlb likes this.

I've had a couple 4.3" screens and just got a 4.5" screen which is a bit to big for me right now. Just need to get used to it I guess

Sent from my Epic 4G Touch using Android Central Forums

I have the Samsung SkyRocket and the size is not bad at all. In fact it is about right for me. I am looking forward to the Galaxy 3.

Global Posts
    30 Global Posts

how about asus padfone? it's 4.3 by default, nice to hold in hands, good size for day to day use. and when you need a bigger display, you have the big boy at 10.1"

Sent from my PadFone using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by ctys2ard; 06-05-2012 at 05:57 AM.
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456