Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
Like Tree18Likes

Default Re: Anybody else have zero interest in a 4.5" device

I'm a few days away from going from the first gen Moto X to the new Moto X Pure Edition. This will be interesting.

Crazy how things have changed from the beginning of this thread until now. Now 4.5in is considered small.

Posted via the Android Central App
    Joe378 likes this.

Global Posts
    1,886 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jaycemiskel View Post
    Crazy how things have changed from the beginning of this thread until now. Now 4.5in is considered small.

And 5 - 5.2 is considered the sweet spot.

Matatu likes this.

I'm not interested any phone device lower than 5 inch

I'd love it if they made a note version around the 5" screen size. Eg, a Samsung s6 with the spen and I bet that would sell big time.

In fact Samsung should make all "galaxy" high end phones with a pen. Then leave the note line the same but with a 5.7+ screen size.

Sony Xperia Z5 Compact FTW. The only sub-5" premium phone remaining. There literally is nothing else. What a tragedy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cakefish View Post
    Sony Xperia Z5 Compact FTW. The only sub-5" premium phone remaining. There literally is nothing else. What a tragedy.
    I agree there needs to be premium phones in the 4.7 to 5 inch range. Not everyone wants a phablet and if that's all you offer, sure they will sell but it's not what all want. Course maybe that is why Apple sales boomed. But Apple's sales say something all OEM's should pay attention to and that is the iPhone 6 outsells the iPhone 6 Plus by approximately 5 to 1. So a smaller premium phone is needed.

Nexus 5 was a great size.

I like more real estate on my screen so my Note 3 is great. I still have my Thunderbolt. When I pick it up now (not active) I think my god...how did I ever manage with that small of a scren.

Posted via Android Central App
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567