Will There Be Any Slide-Out Keyboard Androids For AT&T Soon?

Nickerz

May 16, 2011
Visit site
So any really good slide-out keyboard form factor Androids heading to AT&T soon? I think I remember hearing the SGS II was going to have a version with a slide-out keyboard or was this just a rumor?

If it ends up being a Samsung afterall, does anyone know if Samsung provides or will be providing a Car Dock accessory? I REALLY like how Motorola is all over this, especially with a Car Dock Home Screen made specifically for this purpose.

Other Boring Background Stuff:
I'm just sitting here, waiting to use my upgrade on the next "Gotta Have It" device but I still don't know what to get yet.

I have a BlackBerry Bold 9700 but the memory is almost all used up and I'm getting the spinning clock icon thingy (which means the phone is thinking and very slow to respond overall) with even the simplest of tasks. And I'm not completely convinced that the new Bold (9900) is that great at this point.

I actually have 2 upgrades I can use, so I want to get a good device now and then if/when BlackBerry comes out with a QNX (special OS from the company BlackBerry recently bought) device, then I'll use my 2nd upgrade then.

However, now that we're in late August, I might as well wait to see what the iPhone5 is gonna be like.

EN4CER69

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm in the same boat as you, but with a free upgrade from UK Vodafone. I want a good slider and hope SGS SII get released in a slider version?

There's not slider phones currently out there that do it for me atm......:(

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood