Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Slider Formally Known as the Samsung GSII

I know about a month ago a picture emerged of a slider that was rumored to be the GSII coming to AT&T. Since then the rumor was proved wrong the slider seems to have fallen off the face of the earth. Has anyone found anything more about this phone since then? I would love to look into it since the actual GSII is going to be outside of my price range and im completely impatient for my upgrade since i was forced to go back to my Motorola Backflip
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

To clarify it was the captivate glide. Not sure if I would have held out for the extra month to get it though.

Sent from my ATRIX
    T-Mobile G1-->Motorola Backflip-->Samsung Captivate-->Motorola Atrix-->Motorola Droid RAZR MAXX-->LG Nexus 4-->Samsung Galaxy Note 2-->Samsung Galaxy Note 3

ROM
    Depends on my mood ^^

Default Re: Slider Formally Known as the Samsung GSII

Well, its technically not a GSII since its using a Tegra 2 chip instead of the Exynos in the "real" GSII models.

I think its interesting that Sprint was the only one to have a keyboard on their Galaxy S model and they got rid of it for their S2 model. Whereas ATT is adding it onto their sequel to the Captivate, which is their Galaxy S variant.

Default Re: Slider Formally Known as the Samsung GSII

Quote Originally Posted by nerdydesi View Post
    Well, its technically not a GSII since its using a Tegra 2 chip instead of the Exynos in the "real" GSII models.

I think its interesting that Sprint was the only one to have a keyboard on their Galaxy S model and they got rid of it for their S2 model. Whereas ATT is adding it onto their sequel to the Captivate, which is their Galaxy S variant.
    yeah, i find that interesting also.
    Makes me wonder why the two companies are doing things so differently..
    I wish verizon would be more lenient and add more phones though!!