1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default SHV-E120L - New Leak?

Just saw this post on engadget and didn't see anyone talking about it on here. Specs definitely match other rumors we've been seeing. I suppose I'm most excited that it's another leak mentioning the MDM9600 chipset supporting CDMA & LTE aka Verizon :-)

Imagine that picture is just some random mockup though, would like to get a true picture of this thing.

Banned

Global Posts
    1,147 Global Posts

Default Re: SHV-E120L - New Leak?

damn! it seems that they are talking about a korean phone but, that seems like it is the phone we seek.

Do you know if this phone will work in the USA on Verizon or MetroPCS? It claims support for KPCS, which seems to be CDMA in Korea.

What's this have to do with the nexus again? The sgs2 hd has lte but most likely don't see it in Verizon.

New leak? It says September 21st? And it has nothing to do with the Nexus.
    Thanked by:
    npo 

This phone is a nice alternative to the Nexus Prime with better performance and available now. Same big screen. It's a world phone (Samsung site claims is supports KPCS / WCDMA / GSM - I think KPCS is the same as CDMA. Processor is 1.5Ghz, faster graphics accelerator. Before buying one I want to make sure I'll be able to activate it here on MetroPCS or Verizon.

This should go to rumored devices. It has nothing to do with the Verizon Galaxy Nexus.
    Thanked by 2:

Why do people go all Gestapo and uptight about what belongs in what forum. It's just a comment, it's not like it's threadjacking. It's not the Nexus, but it is a member of the Galaxy clan, so it is relevant to this forums topic. It's not like it was some Apple fanboy.

Quote Originally Posted by humpagardengnome View Post
    Why do people go all Gestapo and uptight about what belongs in what forum. It's just a comment, it's not like it's threadjacking. It's not the Nexus, but it is a member of the Galaxy clan, so it is relevant to this forums topic. It's not like it was some Apple fanboy.
    Actually it really isn't. This is the galaxy nexus forum so what does something in the "galaxy clan' have to do with the nexus? There are plenty of other threads and a rumored devices section.
    Robots Will Kill

Global Posts
    11,964 Global Posts

Thread moved...
    Thanked by:
    nemov