Verizon 4.5+" devices

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I realize that I am in the minority here, but I was really hoping that the HTC Vigor would have a 4.5" screen, and subsequently would be my next device.

Unfortunately for me, with the specs outed today I am a little disappointed. So my question is, does anyone know if VZW is slated for any devices that will most likely be the "mini tablet" size? All I have on my radar is the Prime, which could have the plus sized screen to go along with ICS.

What's in the pipeline for us VZW faithfuls? It seems like every other carrier is getting these phones but us.

rrhartjr

Jul 22, 2011
Visit site
I realize that I am in the minority here, but I was really hoping that the HTC Vigor would have a 4.5" screen, and subsequently would be my next device.

Unfortunately for me, with the specs outed today I am a little disappointed. So my question is, does anyone know if VZW is slated for any devices that will most likely be the "mini tablet" size? All I have on my radar is the Prime, which could have the plus sized screen to go along with ICS.

What's in the pipeline for us VZW faithfuls? It seems like every other carrier is getting these phones but us.

The Prime is only getting a 4.65" screen to accommodate the softkeys. The actual usable size will probably be no different than a regular 4.3" display.

I guess it depends what you are looking for, but until the end of the year, likely phones are:
* Moto Bionic
* Samsung Stratosphere
* HTC Vigor
* LG Revolution 2
* Samsung Nexus/Prime

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX