Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: The Droid 4 already? First (alleged) pixs!

I think verizon wants pretty much all of their phones to be lte to take advantage of their network and get people off their old 3g network and that is why more and more are coming out with lte.

According to , the Droid 4 will be released on December 8th, the same day as the Nexus.

This is the phone I've been waiting for since July...

Who else is planning to pick up a D4?

if "IF" the camera is halfways decent. I will grab one. I want a good camera. Love the keyboard. and LOVE the double data for all the people VZW screwed when they dropped Unlimited.

Quote Originally Posted by RoninX View Post
    According to , the Droid 4 will be released on December 8th, the same day as the Nexus.

This is the phone I've been waiting for since July...

Who else is planning to pick up a D4?

Quote Originally Posted by MentorPitbulls View Post
    if "IF" the camera is halfways decent. I will grab one. I want a good camera. Love the keyboard. and LOVE the double data for all the people VZW screwed when they dropped Unlimited.
    You can always install a third party camera if the the stock camera turns out to be garbage; that's what everyone does with the Droid 3.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by akhi216 View Post
    You can always install a third party camera if the the stock camera turns out to be garbage; that's what everyone does with the Droid 3.

Sent from my DROID3 using Tapatalk
    I thought the camera apps only change the camera ui and not the actual camera processing.

If they went with an hd screen I might consider it, if they stick with qhd then most likely not. Also unless they fixed the camera and the bugs present in the bionic and still in the razr I will pass. Looks nice overall but just seems moto overlooks certain things in their devices and then takes forever to issue a fix.

Full specs for the Droid 4 are up at Droid-Life:

Given the complaints that some people have noted about the RAZR's SAMOLED screen, the one interesting bit of news is that the D4 will have an LCD screen.

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

World Phone? WCDMA, CDMA, GSM, LTE and HSPDA? Anyone Confirm?

ROM
    Liberty 3 2.0

I saw this on twitter:

It may be a lost cause, but at least we tried...

Global Posts
    79 Global Posts

is the weight of the phone really 6.3oz? its the only thing stopping me from getting it. i am on the fence about going all touch from my droid pro but i need a new toy bad! thing is i workout and run and always have it on me and 6oz plus is just to heavy i think. anyone confirm? cant tell if ill ever get used to something like the galaxy.....

ROM
    Stock/Nova Prime

I'm so pissed. I just replaced me wife's OG Droid with a Droid 3 on October 20th. At that time there was no credible rumors there is an lte Droid 4 on the horizon so we went ahead and upgraded. She loves the phone but now the Droid 4 with considerably better specs is due out by possibly December 8th. What are the chances of Verizon letting me trade it in for the Droid 4? I want my wife to have the best slider phone she can get.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12