Sprint Galaxy-Note

Zorachus

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
[Rumor] Galaxy Note Heading to Sprint ? Sprintfeed

Looks like Sprint will announce the Galaxy-Note next week at CES :D For a phone running Gingerbread still, this device is a beast, and crazy fast, and that high res screen = OMFG :eek: I saw one briefly from a client who imported one, and yes it is large but did not seem crazy bigger than my E4GT, but the screen was unbelievably beautiful, so detailed and crisp/sharp. And it is a very thin device, and lightweight.

Would anyone here actually get the Note ?

Tical

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I would, in a heartbeat... it's the first phone I could actually see myself having ZERO buyer's remorse over...

junebug72

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
i would stand in line for it... Looks like a tablet plays like a phone works for me...one less gadget in my pocket..

nubkill6

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
i dont think they would get the note.. i think just the nexus and the viper for now. if sprint gets the note, it would be later in the year. like summer time or later.

junebug72

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
sprint dropped ball big time on this one. Note would have neen the better choice.ooo we get the nexus and viper to phones they should give to walmart... We need real phones cutting edge not toys...

Ntchwaidumela

Feb 22, 2011
Visit site

Looks like Sprint will announce the Galaxy-Note next week at CES :D For a phone running Gingerbread still, this device is a beast, and crazy fast, and that high res screen = OMFG :eek: I saw one briefly from a client who imported one, and yes it is large but did not seem crazy bigger than my E4GT, but the screen was unbelievably beautiful, so detailed and crisp/sharp. And it is a very thin device, and lightweight.

I would definitely...and I'm a slider guy. Sounds like a great phone for someone with poor eyesight and tremors. I don't mind the size (I'm a pretty big guy, myself). My main concern would be how much juice it takes to run that sized screen.

By the way, GO HAWKS! :D

DWR_31

Oct 16, 2010
Visit site

Looks like June or July for the Sprint Galaxy Note.
Saw the floor displays and store materials with my own eyes.
Its not a unicorn and it just made me bypass the Galaxy Nexus and the Evo 4G LTE.

Moonbase0ne

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
I've had the Note for a month now and I LOVE IT. My only complaints at first were software related, but I was able to find a couple of FREE apps that have fixed the issue.

I suggest going into the store, playing with it, then taking some time to think about it before actually buying it. I messed around with it for about a month and read everything on it I could find. I am happy I bought it but it does take awhile to get used too. It is Great for movies and video and the S Pen is a very nice addition that is pretty handy.

But again, play with it for awhile a couple of times and decide. Don't decide on the "cool" "wow" factor alone.

I will say, i dont see myself using a phone that is smaller than 5" at this point now.

Mercury81

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
WoW, this is really great news to hear that sprint is going to sell the g note. I have gone into AT&T at least half a dozen times to work with it and just couldn't see myself leaving sprint just for a phone although it crossed my mind several Times. Thank you Sprint.

sent from Evo4G using Tapatalk

twospirits

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
Looks like June or July for the Sprint Galaxy Note.
Saw the floor displays and store materials with my own eyes.
Its not a unicorn and it just made me bypass the Galaxy Nexus and the Evo 4G LTE.

Saw the floor displays? Don't they usually have the floor displays when the device is close to deployment? If you say that it's June or July then having the display this early sounds strange. Even though I've had mentioned elsewhere that I believe that at CTIA on May 8-10 Sprint might mention that they will sell the Note for a June/July time-frame, but this is the first I've heard of actual display materials.
Either way I hope it's true. I've been using the AT & T Note for about 2 1/2 weeks and I love it. And although I'll be stuck paying an ETF by the time Sprint gets the Note, I'll gladly pay it to have the Note on Sprint with unlimited.