Could this device be the DROID Incredible 3?

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
According to phandroid.com, the FCC has a listing for the rumored Droid Incredible 4G, with a rumored release date of April 24.

The link to the story is here:

HTC DROID Incredible 4G/HD Hits the FCC?

So this is as close to a confirmation as you can get with no confirmation from Verizon yet. Still no official specs. But I do believe that if HTC has solved the memory issues with the Droid Incredible (my only real gripe about this phone), then this will be my next phone.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
According to phandroid.com, the FCC has a listing for the rumored Droid Incredible 4G, with a rumored release date of April 24.

So this is as close to a confirmation as you can get with no confirmation from Verizon yet. Still no official specs. But I do believe that if HTC has solved the memory issues with the Droid Incredible (my only real gripe about this phone), then this will be my next phone.

most likely will be a rezound with an amoled screen and ics thats about it.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Nov 7, 2011
Visit site
Not gonna buy with Android 4.0.1. With issues on my gnex with 4.0.2. I get occasional dropped data, very few reboots, but would never get a phone running older software. There's a reason Verizon didn't release this phone with 4.0 or 4.0.1.

that is samsung and their ty radio's causing many of the issues.

Last edited:

dmark44

Mar 2, 2012
Visit site
Jowlah,

I just went to the Rezound from the Incredible, and am happy to report to the low memory issue is gone. That issue was what drove me to upgrade instead of waiting for April. On the rezound there's 2gb of space where apps AND data are stored, vs the incredible that had 750 mb for apps and 150mb for data separately.

chubb

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
that is samsung and their ty radio's causing many of the issues.

True. There is a problem with people phones. Mine is better than my tbolt I had. Better lte with gnex than my tbolt. Just have to see how the phone actually is in the real world. Always loved HTC phones, they are built like tanks, but lack of updates killed it for me.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa