1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Upgrade time, wait or buy?

I'm on sprint and now I'm ready to upgrade. I've had my trust evo for a while now but it seems to be time to move on... but should I get a phone that is out now or hold out for an upcoming device. Wiimax is great where I live so that LTE isn't needed for me since it wont be in my city. I looking at galaxy phones, but should I wait and hope for the S3 on sprint or the galaxy note or should I just get a S2?

Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Hi Missy. The Galaxy 3 will be announced in a few days. I'd wait and see what it brings to the table. As much as I'd like to get the Note on Sprint, there has been no word about it.

I've got a few friends who work for Sprint who say we are getting the Note but it's hard for me to believe them. I think if there were any truth to it, the cell phones blogs would've picked it up long time ago.

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: Upgrade time, wait or buy?

I am trying to make a decision right now also. I think I am going to see what happens when the S3 is announced this week and make a decision after.

I am due an update on TMobile, but I may swtich to ATT or Verizon due to the fact that I get a discount with my employer. It will all depend on what happens the next few weeks.

There are so many nice phones being talked about... HTC One S, HTC One X, Galaxy Note, Note 2, Galaxy S3, Galaxy S II Skyrocket HD.

Too many right now!

I'm digging my Nexus!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Thanks for the advice everyone.

I think I'll wait a week or two and see what comes up. I would just pick the Nexus but I have good wiimax here I do tether a lot, and LTE just isn't ready for sprint yet... so hard to choose! So many to pic from!

Global Posts
    11,176 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Missy101 View Post
    Thanks for the advice everyone.

I think I'll wait a week or two and see what comes up. I would just pick the Nexus but I have good wiimax here I do tether a lot, and LTE just isn't ready for sprint yet... so hard to choose! So many to pic from!
    I know what you mean. Just got my Sprint Epic Touch a few months ago and I'm already looking to replace it. I want a bigger screen like the Note has.

Sent from my YP-G70 using Tapatalk 2

I'm on ATT but I'd rather have a unlocked Gphone with me. I'll stick to ATT anyway so I will wait. Maybe the 4th generation Nexus will come out soon.