What's in store for CTIA 2012

Basis

Apr 13, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure some of us are still impressed (or not) by Samsung's recent unveiling of the GSIII, but what do we have to look forward to on CTIA 2012? I haven't really heard much from anybody and wouldn't be shocked to see that CTIA this year might be as disappointing as CES 2012. So far, I suspect that:

*HTC- The One S variant for Verizon
*LG- The Optimus LTE2
*Motorola- A rehash of MWC 2012's press conference and the unveiling of the Razr HD/Droid Fighter
*Samsung- Possibly displaying US GSIII variants

What do you guys think?

MrSmith317

Mr Fix-It
Mar 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm sure some of us are still impressed (or not) by Samsung's recent unveiling of the GSIII, but what do we have to look forward to on CTIA 2012? I haven't really heard much from anybody and wouldn't be shocked to see that CTIA this year might be as disappointing as CES 2012. So far, I suspect that:

*HTC- The One S variant for Verizon
*LG- The Optimus LTE2
*Motorola- A rehash of MWC 2012's press conference and the unveiling of the Razr HD/Droid Fighter
*Samsung- Possibly displaying US GSIII variants

What do you guys think?

I don't think HTC is bringing the One series to Verizon. We already have rumors of a new Droid Incredible for Verizon.

Samsung is definitely bringing the SGS3.
Lord only knows what if anything LG and Moto are bringing. The CTIA/MWC to wait for is the one AFTER Google officially acquires Motorola Mobility.

bkorver

Mar 17, 2010
Visit site
I think the DInc LTE is going to be a variant of the One S. I am waiting on pins and needles to hear anything about the Droid Fighter...

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2

talonsmith

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site
with the SIII being a rather disappointing reveal in the light of the HTC super cameras and that amazing Nokia camera phone I Hope Motorola or HTC announce a new phone for Verizon. I am going to be sad if I have to wait until November for a new verizon high end phone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21