I'm sure some of us are still impressed (or not) by Samsung's recent unveiling of the GSIII, but what do we have to look forward to on CTIA 2012? I haven't really heard much from anybody and wouldn't be shocked to see that CTIA this year might be as disappointing as CES 2012. So far, I suspect that:

*HTC- The One S variant for Verizon
    *LG- The Optimus LTE2
    *Motorola- A rehash of MWC 2012's press conference and the unveiling of the Razr HD/Droid Fighter
    *Samsung- Possibly displaying US GSIII variants

What do you guys think?
    05-03-2012 11:54 PM
    I'm sure some of us are still impressed (or not) by Samsung's recent unveiling of the GSIII, but what do we have to look forward to on CTIA 2012? I haven't really heard much from anybody and wouldn't be shocked to see that CTIA this year might be as disappointing as CES 2012. So far, I suspect that:

*HTC- The One S variant for Verizon
    *LG- The Optimus LTE2
    *Motorola- A rehash of MWC 2012's press conference and the unveiling of the Razr HD/Droid Fighter
    *Samsung- Possibly displaying US GSIII variants

What do you guys think?
    I don't think HTC is bringing the One series to Verizon. We already have rumors of a new Droid Incredible for Verizon.

Samsung is definitely bringing the SGS3.
    Lord only knows what if anything LG and Moto are bringing. The CTIA/MWC to wait for is the one AFTER Google officially acquires Motorola Mobility.
    05-04-2012 11:40 AM
    I think the DInc LTE is going to be a variant of the One S. I am waiting on pins and needles to hear anything about the Droid Fighter...

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2
    05-04-2012 12:31 PM
    with the SIII being a rather disappointing reveal in the light of the HTC super cameras and that amazing Nokia camera phone I Hope Motorola or HTC announce a new phone for Verizon. I am going to be sad if I have to wait until November for a new verizon high end phone.
    05-04-2012 12:50 PM
    Seems like nothing new will come from LG or Motorola.
    05-09-2012 12:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD