Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What's in store for CTIA 2012

I'm sure some of us are still impressed (or not) by Samsung's recent unveiling of the GSIII, but what do we have to look forward to on CTIA 2012? I haven't really heard much from anybody and wouldn't be shocked to see that CTIA this year might be as disappointing as CES 2012. So far, I suspect that:

*HTC- The One S variant for Verizon
    *LG- The Optimus LTE2
    *Motorola- A rehash of MWC 2012's press conference and the unveiling of the Razr HD/Droid Fighter
    *Samsung- Possibly displaying US GSIII variants

What do you guys think?
    Mr Fix-It

ROM
    Stock Rooted

Default Re: What's in store for CTIA 2012

Quote Originally Posted by Basis View Post
    I'm sure some of us are still impressed (or not) by Samsung's recent unveiling of the GSIII, but what do we have to look forward to on CTIA 2012? I haven't really heard much from anybody and wouldn't be shocked to see that CTIA this year might be as disappointing as CES 2012. So far, I suspect that:

*HTC- The One S variant for Verizon
    *LG- The Optimus LTE2
    *Motorola- A rehash of MWC 2012's press conference and the unveiling of the Razr HD/Droid Fighter
    *Samsung- Possibly displaying US GSIII variants

What do you guys think?
    I don't think HTC is bringing the One series to Verizon. We already have rumors of a new Droid Incredible for Verizon.

Samsung is definitely bringing the SGS3.
    Lord only knows what if anything LG and Moto are bringing. The CTIA/MWC to wait for is the one AFTER Google officially acquires Motorola Mobility.
    “Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long.
    We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things,
    because we're curious...and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.”

-Walt Disney

Global Posts
    854 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

I think the DInc LTE is going to be a variant of the One S. I am waiting on pins and needles to hear anything about the Droid Fighter...

Sent from my AT100 using Tapatalk 2
    "In valor, there is hope."

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

with the SIII being a rather disappointing reveal in the light of the HTC super cameras and that amazing Nokia camera phone I Hope Motorola or HTC announce a new phone for Verizon. I am going to be sad if I have to wait until November for a new verizon high end phone.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Seems like nothing new will come from LG or Motorola.