Rumors about Xperia Play 2

TDMaster

May 7, 2012
Visit site
any1 heard about Xperia Play 2
is sony going to relelase a new Xperia Play at all cause there was a list of Sony next phone and non of them was something like Xperia Play 2

Last edited:

p0rtals

Feb 29, 2012
Visit site
Re: Rumors about Xperis Play 2

We have seen some concept pictures like this one
06-Xperia-Play-2.jpg
but no offical news so far

TDMaster

May 7, 2012
Visit site
usualy sony uses Snapdragon CPU so lets hope they use the S4 with Andro 320 for the next Xepria play phone that would be awsome!

TommyQ94

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
I think the next Xperia Play device they release will be some sort of close relation to the PS Vita or possibly a Vita with phone apps and Android

TDMaster

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I think the next Xperia Play device they release will be some sort of close relation to the PS Vita or possibly a Vita with phone apps and Android

unlikey cause they need to create dual boot device with Android and PS Vita or a very powerfull phone that can handle Vita Emulator which is not possible
and since sony is kinda suck with all the restristions it will never happen

jbuggydroid

May 10, 2010
Visit site
I honestly think another manufacturer should step up and make a better competitive Android gaming/phone device. with extended battery already installed and with the device designed for gaming comfort. Hate getting cramps in my hands when holding the play. It is just small. 4.5 inch screen is a must. And get rid if the stupid optical our whatever they are joysticks and give us those slider joysticks that actually move

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa