Samsung note 2

MasTeR.LeGenD

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
So do you think the rumors are true? Will it get the flexible screen and be so mind blowing beyond the note 1. I wanna buy the note but would kick myself if a note 2 in october made the 1st gen obsolete!

MasTeR.LeGenD

Jun 14, 2012
Visit site
What if i upgrade! Then use then note 1 and then upgrade my wife to the note 2 when it comes out! Then wala I got a note 2.. We both have att 3g iphones since they came out...Done with apple

sndplace

Jun 25, 2010
Visit site
At this point its best to wait. I'm not do for an upgrade till September so I'm paying retail for my GSIII. I'll use my upgrade for the Note II If it comes to Sprint for Wify. The Note is a great Phone if you don't mind already out dated hardware (in the mobile world anyway) then jump on it now.

RaiderWill

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Hello. You need to wait.

I am.. The G-Note 2 is either going to get the Qualcomm Quad-Core with intergrated LTE & Adreno 320 GPU or the Exynos 5250 CPU / T-604 GPU.. so you will be glad you did wait.

The Exynos 5250 IPS ( instructions per clock ) will be high enough to out-gun even the Mighty Exynos Quad-Core in the internatioal S3.. and the T-604's GPU performance will be roughly "400%" stronger than the Galaxy S2 Mali-400 GPU..which was no slouch when it came to playing games..

I am hoping either the G-Note 2 or Galaxy Nexus 2 Debuts the Exynos 5250 / T-604 combo hopefully running Jellybean.. A Quad-Core S4 Krait / Adreno 320 would not be a bad choice as well.

A15.jpg

T604.jpg

seeingwhite

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
The G-Note 2 is either going to get the Qualcomm Quad-Core with intergrated LTE & Adreno 320 GPU or the Exynos 5250 CPU / T-604 GPU

I hope you are right, because the most recent rumor being reported by the major blogs is that the Note 2 will have a Exynos Quad core, which would seem to indicate the A9 based 4412. I hope they are wrong, though, and that your comment above turns out to be correct.

ajonesma

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
If Samsung does with the note what they did with the S3 we may get it here in the US around November/December! Hoping it comes to all 4 carriers.

DJxDARIENx

Apr 3, 2012
Visit site
I went into a Sprint store, and asked about if the original Note would be coming to Sprint. They said no, but apparently Samsung was making a Note 2 (Or somthing similiar to it) And they told me that it would be named the Journal. Now just to wait and see if the 3 Sprint employees are correct

perfecthybrid

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Anything close to definitive on screen size? I was looking at the Note and finally got myself to believe that a 5.3" screen was do-able, if it goes to 5.5" it would be way to big. I've seen articles stating it could be either. Anyone?

rootbrain

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
I hope Sprint gets it, but I hope they keep the same 5.3 screen. The rumored 5.5 screen would be a bit much IMO...

2 10ths of an inch would be pretty unnoticeable to me. The more screen real estate in small form factor the better. I wouldn't mind a 7 inch screen on my next phone.

I'll make a concealed carry holster for it and use bluetooth for calls anyway.

He123321

Dec 16, 2009
Visit site
2 10ths of an inch would be pretty unnoticeable to me. The more screen real estate in small form factor the better. I wouldn't mind a 7 inch screen on my next phone.

I'll make a concealed carry holster for it and use bluetooth for calls anyway.

If they can fit a 5.5 inch in the same frame sign me up, but pockets are but so big lol. I feel sorry for the skinny jean lovers ;-p