HTC to offer 5" android

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Pretty excited to see this phone. HTC is gonna need JB to seal the deal. Hope they can make it work by September or October.

You'll never take my unlimited data!

Reactions: Mercury81

TheDave

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Im hoping its not a total killer in off-contract pricing, not due for an upgrade for a while.

One X + bigger screen + S4 quad + huge battery + Scribe = instant winner for HTC and Verizon

UnidenRush

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
After HTC screwed over owners of the Flyer and Evo View 4G I'd never look at another HTC device or ever consider wasting away my money on one. When a company has the gall to kill a product and not offer updates after just 1 year it proves that the company does not care about the customer. I hope HTC falls into oblivion where it belongs.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Im hoping its not a total killer in off-contract pricing, not due for an upgrade for a while.

One X + bigger screen + S4 quad + huge battery + Scribe = instant winner for HTC and Verizon

I'm sure off contract will be in the 650$ range, possibly 750$. 299$ on contract. if it was 249$ on contract it would sell very well.

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
T-Mobile and at&t get all the cool new phones already! Lol. Give us on Verizon a break. We need a fresh new phone. I think were all RAZR / RAZR maxx / RAZR HD / RAZR maxx HD maxed out already. Let's do this right HTC, we all know you need the money, so make it happen...

cguymartin

Aug 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm assuming you are on Verizon...well, as for unlimited data I have been buying my phone at unsubsidized cost to keep it but how long can that really be expected to continue before they pull the plug on our grandfathered unlimited data?

Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums

anthony2558

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Im taking the unlimited to the grave. Or untill verizon steals it from me. As far as the phone ill work some overtime and I'm good. ;-)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21