Sony Xperia Nexus

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
It is said that Sony Ericsson got the offer to manufacture the first Nexus but the company said no because they wanted to create your own mobile phones. The mission went instead to HTC and Sony Ericsson declined the proposal was probably a mistake.

Now maybe the manufacturer , or at least Sony, get another chance when a Sony Xperia Nexus (S-04E) appeared in the leaked documents from the Japanese operator NTT DoCoMo. The same leaked documents suggest that even LG and Samsung will release new Nexus phones.

In mid-May , we got through the Wall Street Journal heard a rumor that said that Google is planning several new Nexus phones in the autumn and that s?kj?tten work with several different manufacturers at the same time.

Also

With a series of leaks that included Samsung going to release Galaxy Nexus 2. And now, seems like not only Samsung Mobile going to build the Nexus smartphone but also Sony Mobile going to build their own Nexus smartphone.

With this leaked document from Japan, we can clearly see that the the word "Xperia Nexus". However, it is interesting that the Xperia Nexus with the code number of SO-04E. Furthermore, the leaked document also stated that the Xperia Nexus SO-04E comes with NFC enable.

We are not sure how true is this leaked document about. But if Sony Mobile going to release another Nexus. Then it would be very good for consumers as there are more choices. Will it running on Android 4.2 Key Lime Pie? Perhaps.

And Lastly here is what the Xperia Nexus COULD look like

KeHDB.png

EyN3Y.png

Looks like this rumor might be true, can't wait to hear more about the Xperia Nexus

Reactions: bunique4life05

bunique4life05

Feb 13, 2011
Visit site
Also

And Lastly here is what the Xperia Nexus COULD look like

Click to view quoted image

Click to view quoted image

Looks like this rumor might be true, can't wait to hear more about the Xperia Nexus

I would definitely jump over to Sony for my next Nexus device if looked like that. HTC and Samsung rate pretty high on my choice for next nexus device I would like to have. If HTC was to come go with one hand follow the One Series build and style I am in but then there Samsung. I have like design of Nexus S and GN but not to thriller on quality IMO. Since the Sony Arc I like where Sony has gone with their designs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I would love to see a Sony Nexus. If there were one I would honestly consider selling my Galaxy Nexus to get one. As long as it was a pentaband device, that is :)

jenskristian

May 6, 2012
Visit site
The images look very good. A Sony Nexus is pretty high on my list of Nexus manufacturers. I don't like their software, but the hardware looksgood (which is all that counts on a Nexus).

DroidDavi

Jan 25, 2012
Visit site
I hope that becomes real. If the ring on the bottom is for notifications that would be crazy

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Akuma

Sep 12, 2010
Visit site
I actually don't like the look of this render, to squared and droid x2 looking. :/

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

zero neck

The Ever-Living
Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Yup sign me up for the fresh one. White, that is.

But honestly. Give me a high end nexus from any OEM on vzw and were good to go.

John-Smith

Jul 10, 2012
Visit site
Some interesting news

Today Sony unveiled their holiday lineup which includes three new Android smartphones and a tablet. New phones include the Xperia T, Xperia V, and Xperia J, while their new tablet is named the Xperia S.

First up we have the Xperia T, which is Sony’s flagship smartphone. This device should be on your radar because it could turn into the rumored Sony Xperia Nexus. The device features a 4.6 inch Sony HD Reality display, 13MP fast capture camera, dual-core 1.5 GHz Snapdragon S4 processor, and it’s PlayStation Certified.

sony-xperia-t-630x500.jpg

If Sony is making the next nexus phone, it could very much look like the picture above. Which is DEAD SEXY.

Sony reveals holiday lineup, possible Nexus candidate | Android and Me

Rizz1-2

Jan 17, 2012
Visit site
I love the design of that nexus phone. I like the Xperia T as well. I don't suppose there's a good chance either of these will be coming to Verizon is there?

dmmarck

Retired Moderator
Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
I love the design of that nexus phone. I like the Xperia T as well. I don't suppose there's a good chance either of these will be coming to Verizon is there?

Probably as good as the world ending tomorrow due to the exhaustion of natural resources :).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool