Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By garwynn
  • 1 Post By garwynn
  • 1 Post By sledgie#AC
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Stock! (For now...)

Default Note 2 for Sprint

OK, figured I'd pass it on here since it's a good site to get the word out.

rwilco12 found the rdf, I quickly noted what device it seemed like and it's been confirmed.
    The Note 2 is coming to Sprint as SPH-L900.

More details in the thread as I posted what I found while digging.
    Thanked by 2:
    vincentallen2 likes this.

Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    ROM
    CM10+Trinity

I think every carrier but Verizon will get the note 2

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

ROM
    Stock! (For now...)

So the rumors go.. Tmo and Sprint already confirmed by spec leaks.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
    Reach me on Twitter || Google+/Hangouts || Forums: XDA-Developers || RootzWiki

If you like the AOSP efforts and want to help get new devices on board, donations really help.
    Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!

I am so excited to hear this, I truly hope this rumor is correct. I am on Sprint and I want this device.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums

Default Re: Note 2 for Sprint

If it comes to sprint then I am getting it.

ROM
    Stock Sense 3.6 ICS 4.0.3

This.... is amazing

"Exynos4412 processor" So with this being said, is this the quad core or dual core processor?

Sent from my kingdom using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by vincentallen2; 09-06-2012 at 06:16 PM.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

ROM
    Stock! (For now...)

Quote Originally Posted by vincentallen2 View Post
    This.... is amazing

"Exynos4412 processor" So with this being said, is this the quad core or dual core processor?

Sent from my kingdom using Tapatalk 2
    Quad

If you like the AOSP efforts and want to help get new devices on board, donations really help.
    Please continue to thank and support those who bring these great things to our devices!
    Thanked by:
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

ROM
    Stock! (For now...)

Quote Originally Posted by smooches680 View Post
    I am so excited to hear this, I truly hope this rumor is correct. I am on Sprint and I want this device.

It has been confirmed by a reliable source.

Quote Originally Posted by garwynn View Post
    It has been confirmed by a reliable source.

Well I truly hope it's a reliable source because I definitely want this phablet.

ROM
    Bonsai4All V3.0.1

All I want to know is worldphone? Gsm?
    If not, I'm out. T-mo here I come.
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #11  

ROM
    Stock! (For now...)

Quote Originally Posted by Mook1e View Post
    All I want to know is worldphone? Gsm?
    If not, I'm out. T-mo here I come.
    Rdf doesn't indicate GSM support.

I did say it was going to be coming to sprint a while back...with quad and lte

Quote Originally Posted by sledgie View Post
    I did say it was going to be coming to sprint a while back...with quad and lte
    Do you have anymore info?

ROM
    CM 9.1

Still don't understand the love of this phone. I don't see a point to it unless you're a designer, artist, engineer or you really love playing draw something.

But it is coming to mutt carrier and I get an upgrade in 2 months so I guess I'll check out out.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Global Posts
    4,491 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

If this is true, I will be trading my Sprint Galaxy S3 in for one. I use my phone for navigation quite a bit do the huge screen will come in handy. Also, while my S3 is a fast phone, the snapdragon is just not as fast as the exynos. I have quite a few live wallpapers and games that this phone struggles with. Samsung also added a lot if nice extra and useful features, so I am on board with this phone. If it comes to sprint with an s4 under the hood I will pass, unless it's the S4 pro, which I doubt.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

ROM
    Stock! (For now...)

Rom dump was made available last week.

I'm with MannyZ28, I have the S3, love it, but the S4 snapdragon is nothing compared to the Quad Exynos. Also, if i didn't have the Note 10.1, I probably wouldn't see how productive this phone can really be - Samsung has really reinvented what used to be known as a stylus, and created (or had developer's create) useful and productive programs, apps, etc which take advantage of using pen to screen. Just last night i used DocuSign Ink to sign two forms and send them back with my signature in under 3 minutes. I really like the usefulness of syncing across devices, and I'm looking forward to Samsung talking more about S-Cloud, which I've been told is similar to the desktop PC version of Dropbox, i.e., syncing across all devices. So for instance, I edit a document on my Note 10.1, send it off to associates before i leave work, a little later i review it on the Note 2 with their addendums, add a few more, send it back, and tomorrow morning everything is synced when i get to work i'm looking at the most recent version (in a perfect syncable world)
    I didn't have such an interest last year but after seeing Samsung really take off with the S-pen (even across win 8 samsung devices) i know this is a technology by them that isn't going away anytime soon. More implementation should see a VNC-like atmosphere at the office while during presentations on your own personal device (or rather, your phone is connecting to the main presentation server/phone/tablet and you are seeing what they are doing on screen) with interaction from you.
    I've already used the S3's function of share photo extensively with my family. Snap pic, gets shared with others (or groups) instantly. The added ability saves time and steps, which is why i look forward to the Note 2. The amount of time i saved last night by DocuSigning instead of printing it, signing it, scanning it, emailing it (or snail mailing it) saved me a considerable amount of hassle. Coming from a Note 10.1 quad core 1.4Ghz, i know the Note 2 won't lag.
    Thanked by 2:

I love the productivity this phone will have as well as just a powerful monster. I'm sitting on an OG Evo 4G right now looking for something that just flies and it's either this, (likely) Evo lte, s3 (doubtful) or the Optimus G if it shocks me in anyway.

Evil Evo