Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 66
Like Tree6Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    bunique4life05's Avatar

    Posts
    1,576 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    With leaked device and a plethora of mobile events announced and more future to come before the year is over begs the question when will Google strike?

    Let's leave a side what product or software Google would announced but focus on the announcement. Many mobile events have passed so far and Google has not tag along with anyone to make an announcement of their own. Google I/O has gone and passed and any oem manufacture partner are having their own events. This leave me to believe Google will stepping out on there own if they having to announce by the end year. October and November have been the months foe Google announcements for the last couple of years. Since the release os N7 Google I/O does change the small glimpse of pattern of announcements by Google.

    If Google does not make any announcements at the end of year. Will it be until next Google I/O before we hear something official from Google?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______
  2. #2  
    John-Smith's Avatar

    Posts
    434 Posts
    ROM
    CM 9.1

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    I'm going say they continue what they've been doing and announce something in the fall. Though I wouldn't be mad if they made some announcements tomorrow!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    badbrad17 likes this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  
    bunique4life05's Avatar

    Posts
    1,576 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Quote Originally Posted by John-Smith View Post
    I'm going say they continue what they've been doing and announce something in the fall. Though I wouldn't be mad if they made some announcements tomorrow!

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    The silence, and as well having no established pattern of announcements from Google leaves one just wildly guessing and speculating what company will do next. I am especially glued to there next announcement because if it is in the fall then it would put my mind at easy that we can expect from Google to do two announcements a year. One announcement will be at Google I/0 in the summer and another in fall. The problem with fall announcement is there no clue this year if or where the announcement will be at.
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______
  4. #4  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,265 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Quote Originally Posted by bunique4life05 View Post
    With leaked device and a plethora of mobile events announced and more future to come before the year is over begs the question when will Google strike?

    Let's leave a side what product or software Google would announced but focus on the announcement. Many mobile events have passed so far and Google has not tag along with anyone to make an announcement of their own. Google I/O has gone and passed and any oem manufacture partner are having their own events. This leave me to believe Google will stepping out on there own if they having to announce by the end year. October and November have been the months foe Google announcements for the last couple of years. Since the release os N7 Google I/O does change the small glimpse of pattern of announcements by Google.

    If Google does not make any announcements at the end of year. Will it be until next Google I/O before we hear something official from Google?

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    I'm waiting for a new Nexus phone announcement. I hope they do this one so amazing that it is a phone people can't resist. The Nexus 7 proved that Google can be smart, innovative a consumer minded. The new Nexus phone with take Android to the next level and win over many more converts from iOS. Apple is not just battling Google it is the constant flow of android devices that are released almost monthly.

    Choice is good.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  
    bunique4life05's Avatar

    Posts
    1,576 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Motorola/Intel have an event next week as well HTC that finish off September for mobile events. Then we have the rumored Apple event in October and have a official event by MobileCON. Alot manufactures have or will very soon have announced all products for holiday season. Google has the last two months of the year to themselves with no other mobile events as now to announce anything. I hope we get some rumors or leaks of what Google is up to because the anticipation is killing me.

    Update
    Their is also a lg event next week.
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  
    bunique4life05's Avatar

    Posts
    1,576 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Tomorrow: LG Event
    Wed: Motorolla/Intel Event + HTC Event
    Next Week: Blackberry Event
    October: Rumored iPad Mini Event + Official MobileCon Event

    Once the apple event is confirmed and done with in October. I think the whole mobike industry will no longer just be glancing at Google as to say "We notice you in corner and your shy so will tend to everyone else" but once the year is coming to close I think many would say "WTF Google...what hell are you still doing in corner." After October I defiently be looking at Google like WTF mate and let's get this show on road.

    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______
  7. #7  

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    I have my suspicions that Google is waiting on availability of processors with ARM 15 cores for the next Nexus. We should start to see them shipping out pretty soon. It would make sense that the next Nexus would have an A15 architecture so Google has the opportunity to optimize Android for processors that utilize them, like the OMAP 5. I'm not an expert on processors, but from what I understand, a dual A15 core CPU would demolish the A9 based chip Apple built for the iPhone 5. By miles.

    It's weird we have not heard much of anything at this point in the year. By mid-September last year, there had been a lot of credible leaks about the GNex.
  8. #8  
    AdamOutler's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    ROM
    I don't design "ROMs"

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Lets see here.. 1.5GHZ, ARM 11. What RECENT SoC's are using 1.5GHZ ARM11?


    NVidia Tegra T33. You saw it first here... Wait, what site am I on? This isn't xda...
    Check out my developer pages. developer(dot)adamoutler(dot)com
    Add me to your circles on Google Plus. plus(dot)adamoutler(dot)com
  9. #9  

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    I'm confused about A15. I thought I was supposed to be waiting patiently for OMAP5 phones, but a couple of articles recently have mentioned that A15 was really intended for servers, and is an extremely power-hungry design.
  10. #10  
    GMJeff's Avatar

    Posts
    589 Posts
    Global Posts
    980 Global Posts

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Samsung is already supposed to have a exynos processor with an A15 core, so they may be in line for the next nexus again. Their windows phone ATIV design could be a similar design for the next nexus.

    Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums
  11. #11  

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Frankly, anything's better than those chips Intel has had in development for an epoch. Those thinhs have "battery vampire" written all over them. If an Intel chip ends up in the next Nexus, I'm staying away. I'm not beta testing it.

    ---------- Post Merged at 12:43 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 12:34 AM ----------

    I saw that too. Although originally intended for servers, it's been adapted it for mobile. A15 cores were to ship second-half of this year, leading me to think Google is waiting on a processor with them.

    The tech industry, for all it's professed secrecy, is a siv for information when it needs to stoke demand. The fact that we have seen absolutely nothing in terms of the next Nexus leads me to believe it's farther off than we would like. I mean, no pics, no rumored specs, no analytics, nothing has shown up. And remember that Verizon burned Google with the Nexus launch last year, barely getting it out before X-Mas.
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  
    bunique4life05's Avatar

    Posts
    1,576 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_law View Post
    It's weird we have not heard much of anything at this point in the year. By mid-September last year, there had been a lot of credible leaks about the GNex.
    Agreed.

    Quote Originally Posted by Small_law View Post
    The tech industry, for all it's professed secrecy, is a siv for information when it needs to stoke demand. The fact that we have seen absolutely nothing in terms of the next Nexus leads me to believe it's farther off than we would like. I mean, no pics, no rumored specs, no analytics, nothing has shown up. And remember that Verizon burned Google with the Nexus launch last year, barely getting it out before X-Mas.
    Sadly I agree but hopefully we are wrong. Regardless in end when I get a Nexus I can happily bow out of the speculation mill on when next nexus is coming out. I am sorry but Google needs to solidify when,what, who and how the nexus line will be distributed as a product. They need to answer these question at end of the year.

    How many Nexus will they com out a year?

    Will they come out with nexus every year?

    Will a new is come put with every nexus?

    How many new os will come put in a year?

    Will Google I/O be the expect event to announce a new nexus?

    Will Google I/O be just for non smartphone nexus devices?

    What event will they have in fall or if they will have event in the fall?

    Will this fall event be the release of nexus smartphone only?

    The list of questions can go on and I know Google is still relative new so the lack of blue print on nexus line is due to being a rough draft. I can't help feel Google likes staying quite simply to build buzz and speculation and mystery around Nexus Line. The mystery is what makes Google fun and intriguing because you don't know what your going to get with them. However there devs and android fans are not kids anymore. We have grown up and more interested in a consist structure to the Nexus Line to be followed.



    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______
  13. #13  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,265 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Quote Originally Posted by bunique4life05 View Post
    Agreed.



    Sadly I agree but hopefully we are wrong. Regardless in end when I get a Nexus I can happily bow out of the speculation mill on when next nexus is coming out. I am sorry but Google needs to solidify when,what, who and how the nexus line will be distributed as a product. They need to answer these question at end of the year.

    How many Nexus will they com out a year?

    Will they come out with nexus every year?

    Will a new is come put with every nexus?

    How many new os will come put in a year?

    Will Google I/O be the expect event to announce a new nexus?

    Will Google I/O be just for non smartphone nexus devices?

    What event will they have in fall or if they will have event in the fall?

    Will this fall event be the release of nexus smartphone only?

    The list of questions can go on and I know Google is still relative new so the lack of blue print on nexus line is due to being a rough draft. I can't help feel Google likes staying quite simply to build buzz and speculation and mystery around Nexus Line. The mystery is what makes Google fun and intriguing because you don't know what your going to get with them. However there devs and android fans are not kids anymore. We have grown up and more interested in a consist structure to the Nexus Line to be followed.



    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    I think Google will be much tighter lipped than they were last year. The smooth launch and delivery of the Nexus 7 has proven that they can do a great job in making a great product for a great price and get it to the masses quickly.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #14  
    bunique4life05's Avatar

    Posts
    1,576 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Quote Originally Posted by badbrad17 View Post
    I think Google will be much tighter lipped than they were last year. The smooth launch and delivery of the Nexus 7 has proven that they can do a great job in making a great product for a great price and get it to the masses quickly.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    They actually weren't that tight lipped about the N7 or at least Asus was throwing us a bone with info. Google's problem is they are to tight lipped Google needs to spill a few beans like bread crums to follow.


    Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______
  15. #15  

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Sadly I agree but hopefully we are wrong. Regardless in end when I get a Nexus I can happily bow out of the speculation mill on when next nexus is coming out. I am sorry but Google needs to solidify when,what, who and how the nexus line will be distributed as a product. They need to answer these question at end of the year.

    How many Nexus will they com out a year?

    Will they come out with nexus every year?

    Will a new is come put with every nexus?

    How many new os will come put in a year?

    Will Google I/O be the expect event to announce a new nexus?

    Will Google I/O be just for non smartphone nexus devices?

    What event will they have in fall or if they will have event in the fall?

    Will this fall event be the release of nexus smartphone only?

    The list of questions can go on and I know Google is still relative new so the lack of blue print on nexus line is due to being a rough draft. I can't help feel Google likes staying quite simply to build buzz and speculation and mystery around Nexus Line. The mystery is what makes Google fun and intriguing because you don't know what your going to get with them. However there devs and android fans are not kids anymore. We have grown up and more interested in a consist structure to the Nexus Line to be followed.
    You seriously want Google to detail that? Does Apple do that? Meizu? ANY tech manufacturer at all? Its ridiculous to think that Google will say "On October 1st we'll release the next nexus, followed up with our major OS iteration on July 1st, 2013, finally followed by another Nexus tablet August 1st, and the "next nexuses" successor on Nov 13, 2013", I doubt they themselves know that much. I understand the waiting game is annoying for entusiasts, but companies don't base their decisions around the bleeding edge, and it's not like Google is the only one doing it.
    badbrad17 likes this.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  
    bunique4life05's Avatar

    Posts
    1,576 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Quote Originally Posted by jwood55812 View Post
    You seriously want Google to detail that? Does Apple do that? Meizu? ANY tech manufacturer at all? Its ridiculous to think that Google will say "On October 1st we'll release the next nexus, followed up with our major OS iteration on July 1st, 2013, finally followed by another Nexus tablet August 1st, and the "next nexuses" successor on Nov 13, 2013", I doubt they themselves know that much. I understand the waiting game is annoying for entusiasts, but companies don't base their decisions around the bleeding edge, and it's not like Google is the only one doing it.
    Apple, Samsung, and Windows are following pretty similiar months to month patterns. Especially Apple again is my orginal example with there iPhone delivers pretty close every year. Samsung is starting to follow apple with the S3. Then Windows even is starting form a parttern. I don't why Google can't eventually follow other companies and establish a structure with there Nexus Line.

    Again I would like to say I wish Google at very least next year has set month to annouce and release a Nexus product. Now I am not expecting to know what type Nexus device coming out ? Or who will make? Or even how many nexus devices will come? I see that just wishful thinking unfortunately at the moment.

    If Google wants Nexus line to strive and be the tool to bring customers to the Playstore to buy their content then its in their best interest to keep the masses in the loop. I mean how do they expect the mass to follow nexus line if hardcore fans can't even follow.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______
  17. #17  
    badbrad17's Avatar

    Posts
    3,265 Posts
    Global Posts
    3,266 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock JB 4.4 Rooted

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Quote Originally Posted by bunique4life05 View Post
    They actually weren't that tight lipped about the N7 or at least Asus was throwing us a bone with info. Google's problem is they are to tight lipped Google needs to spill a few beans like bread crums to follow.


    Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    We got to hear what they wanted us to hear in order to hype things up.

    Sent from my SGH-T989D using Android Central Forums
    Android Evangelist
    HTC Desire + Samsung Galaxy SIIx + Transformer TF101 and Prime + Nexus 4
  18. #18  

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Apple, Samsung, and Windows are following pretty similiar months to month patterns. Especially Apple again is my orginal example with there iPhone delivers pretty close every year. Samsung is starting to follow apple with the S3. Then Windows even is starting form a parttern. I don't why Google can't eventually follow other companies and establish a structure with there Nexus Line.

    Again I would like to say I wish Google at very least next year has set month to annouce and release a Nexus product. Now I am not expecting to know what type Nexus device coming out ? Or who will make? Or even how many nexus devices will come? I see that just wishful thinking unfortunately at the moment.

    If Google wants Nexus line to strive and be the tool to bring customers to the Playstore to buy their content then its in their best interest to keep the masses in the loop. I mean how do they expect the mass to follow nexus line if hardcore fans can't even follow.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    I see your point, but like you say, these are only general structures, what if Apple does come out with an iPad mini in October, that will be totally unexpected. NOONE says when they're going to release products, some are just more predicatable than others, and I agree, I wouldn't hold my breath for Google to say "new device in ______". They expect the masses to follow the same way that they follow the iPhone, hear about the press when it actually gets released/announced. Look how wrong people were about the iPhone 4S, even the hardcore fans were totally off base, and noone knew what was actually up until maybe 2 weeks before it got announced.
  19. #19  
    dmmarck's Avatar
    Retired Moderator

    Posts
    10,928 Posts
    Global Posts
    10,930 Global Posts
    ROM
    What do you think?

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Quote Originally Posted by jwood55812 View Post
    I see your point, but like you say, these are only general structures, what if Apple does come out with an iPad mini in October, that will be totally unexpected. NOONE says when they're going to release products, some are just more predicatable than others, and I agree, I wouldn't hold my breath for Google to say "new device in ______". They expect the masses to follow the same way that they follow the iPhone, hear about the press when it actually gets released/announced. Look how wrong people were about the iPhone 4S, even the hardcore fans were totally off base, and noone knew what was actually up until maybe 2 weeks before it got announced.
    Considering every tech blog is reporting that a Mini will come out I'm not sure if it's unexpected.

    Sent with Oliver's Dying Breath
  20. Thread Author  Thread Author    #20  
    bunique4life05's Avatar

    Posts
    1,576 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Quote Originally Posted by jwood55812 View Post
    I see your point, but like you say, these are only general structures, what if Apple does come out with an iPad mini in October, that will be totally unexpected. NOONE says when they're going to release products, some are just more predicatable than others, and I agree, I wouldn't hold my breath for Google to say "new device in ______". They expect the masses to follow the same way that they follow the iPhone, hear about the press when it actually gets released/announced. Look how wrong people were about the iPhone 4S, even the hardcore fans were totally off base, and noone knew what was actually up until maybe 2 weeks before it got announced.
    Apple will only be adding something new to here already established pattern or it very easy to speculate where the paterrn will go. Iphone/Ipad Mini Fall and Ipad End of Winter.

    They were wrong about iPhone 4s except for fact new when it was coming right? If not Apple diverging from pattern is way to mix things but quickly go back to there predictible patterns. IPhone followers have good average of non hardcore fans but to he a Google fan to follow the Nexus Line you have to be diehard enthusiast. We are too small of group to get the Nexus line out there even if we can crack the impossible code on how Nexus series work it doesn't little to get the mass apeal.


    Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #21  
    bunique4life05's Avatar

    Posts
    1,576 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    By the way everyone great input on this topic.

    Sent from my ADR6400L using Android Central Forums
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______
  22. #22  

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    I know Moto is supposed to be operating separately from Google, but they are a Google company with management coming from Google. A few months ago Moto hired a woman to lead their technology development. I think this woman headed a rapid technology unit in the army. I like Moto's build quality and their radios so I would like them along with another OEM to offer a nexus device. Just wishful thinking on my part but perhaps Google will wait until Moto has some hot new tech thing going and then they will release the next version of Android.

    Beyond that I think the next version should be released early next year not this year. We barely have 4.0 on most devices and now 4.1 hit in mid year. Too much too soon. Slow it down a bit, take a little more time, and then do it even better.
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #23  
    bunique4life05's Avatar

    Posts
    1,576 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,580 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Quote Originally Posted by jerrod6 View Post
    Beyond that I think the next version should be released early next year not this year. We barely have 4.0 on most devices and now 4.1 hit in mid year. Too much too soon. Slow it down a bit, take a little more time, and then do it even better.
    I agree they need to slow down and form a solid development process for Nexus Line. Their too many unanswered questions with nexus line.

    Who will make?
    When will be made, or announced, or released?
    What event will Nexus line be at?

    The list goes on.


    Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums
    Google is for the people and by the people. Android is for the people and by the tech people. Nexus is for the geeks and by the geeks.
    Solve
    [Nexus (A) + the latest and greatest tech] < [Nexus (B) + the best proven and optimize tech]
    Answer
    Nexus (A) is less than Nexus (B)
    Nexus (B) is greater than Nexus (A)
    ______
  24. #24  

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    The Nexus line is not well known because Google has not made it well known. I'm willing to bet that if every year they came up with a phone with killer specs and a new OS and reveled it to the world, like Apple, it would be a much different story. Like I've said before, the Nexus phone should be a trend setter for other phones for that upcoming year to try and beat. The first thing is Google needs to get with a company where they can have complete control of the specs...like Motorola. Then they need to announce it to the world like Apple does and tell people why they want it. Last year we got confusion and speculation pretty much up to Christmas, which is ridiculous. I don't agree with other people who say that as long as its out by the end of the year its ok. It's stupid to release this phone after christmas. It should be out and ready to buy at the start of holiday season. It concerns me that we have not heard much about the upcoming Nexus either and it makes me think that one will not be released at all this year. I hope I'm wrong but it just doesn't seem to be a priority of Google.
  25. #25  

    Default Re: When, where, and how will Google strike next?

    Guys have you totally forgotten the jellybean teaser pic? It had 25:10 as the time,which cannot be possible as we know.If they have purposefully put that number then it should be a jellybean nexus device release on October 25 th.
    opjones likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How will Google ship the Nexus 7?
    By AlphaVictor87 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 07-10-2012, 10:15 AM
  2. When Will it Come in White and How Will it look?
    By nkawal in forum HTC EVO 4G LTE
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 08:34 PM
  3. Just bought X-2 need to sell iPhone 4 where and how?
    By CSI Guy in forum Motorola Droid X2
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-04-2011, 01:40 PM
  4. Where and how much to sell for?
    By saraheba in forum Samsung Continuum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 01:24 PM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-21-2010, 07:51 PM

Posting Permissions