Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Flytouch 8 v Flypad Ultra 10.1 Capacitive screen dual cameras reviewed by surf43

The flytouch 8 has many problems please be careful in purchasing these android devices the are sold under the names android 8, megapad 8 or the flytouch brand i bought one ebay is the platform form this rubbish device. Ive have had many problems with battery life shaky screen with very poor reponse while using resistive touch wifi dropping very poor quality in the bulid quality the sound is very quiet on the devices also the list goes on.

Now the Flypad Ultra 10.1 first impressions the build quality is execellent with the ultra slim tablet pc. The styling is top notch the Allwinner 10 processor is a absolute winner 1GB RAM dual cameras great for skype and taking pictures the battery life is with 7000mah tested by IT experts at least 5 hours video without wifi on this is a champion PC for the money you might pay a lttle more for the Flypad Ultra 10.1 but this tablet is a flyer capacitive screen is so responsive smooth and easy to use .

This tablet would suit any age and you won't feel embarrassed to show it off with it's sleek and stylish take anywhere design this tablet unlike the flytouch style tablet which looks very cheap. Flypad Ultra 10.1 is a big specification PC for little money. So i suggest you check out the Flypad Ultra 10.1 before you consider buying the Flytouch Trust me on this i'm an Expert...!!!

Default Re: Flytouch 8 v Flypad Ultra 10.1 Capacitive screen dual cameras reviewed by surf43

I would stay away from these tablets mainly due to no upgrade path and no developer support.

Also, these tablets can never beat the branded tablets. get a real tablet. get a Nexus

Default Flytouch 8 is a very well made tablet Im Truly AMazed

Ive purchased and sold thousands of tablets over the years and I have to say the flytouch 8 is a very well made tablet. Ive sold ipads and androids both and trust me theyve both got there good sides and bad sides. The flytouch has a very senstive screen for resistive touch you really cant tell its any different unless your really picky. I like the resistive touch screens better becasue you can use a stylus and get real close if you like to edit pictures. Thats something thats almost impossible on some tablets like the ipad. The truth is the big companies cant compete with these little affordable machines that like the flytouch 8 that go head to head with the ipad hold there wait and have many better features and cost less than half the price. Yea Id say the average consumers are starting to love these little flytouch 8 tablets.

Default Re: Flytouch 8 v Flypad Ultra 10.1 Capacitive screen dual cameras reviewed by surf43

hello guys
    wher can i download upgrade software for this tab ?
    i have 4.0.4

arnt roger

somebody know that ?

Quote Originally Posted by ahelgemo View Post
    hello guys
    wher can i download upgrade software for this tab ?
    i have 4.0.4

arnt roger

The worst product on earth and a service thr makes nightmare look a dream, bought product didn't even work
    So sent back and new one sent to me looking different from 1st model, no sd card as promised either, so I returned the 2nd as again did t work, wasting over 2weeks in the process, the customer service number might as well not existent as never pick up or switched on,only bought the goods as uk sell but no difference buying Product from abroad as service and manual really really bad and Nooo warranty paper work, sell a joke.still not be refunded delivery and out of pocket, and I didn't even take item out of plastic top and lie told to me saying its scrathed, DO NOT BUY FROM THIS PERSON AS EVERYTHING JUST PLAIN N SIMPLE WORST EXERIENCE IN THE WORLD,

My daughter has changed the language on her flypad and I don't know how to change it back as I can't understand the settings now. Can someone that has a flypad ultra please direct me through what to do.....? Thanks

Question Re: Flytouch 8 v Flypad Ultra 10.1

I bought a fly touch 8 android 4 tablet for my husband for Christmas last year. In February it came up with a security pattern which he didn't realise the consequences of hence we can't get into it any more. We have tried factory resetting it by both the home/on button route and the little stick in the reset hole route but although we get the little green man with his tummy open we do not get a menu screen up to be able to take it further.

I bought the tablet from CTL electronics through Amazon and despite sending loads of emails I have not had a response from either CTL electronics or Amazon. I cannot find any contact details for the company "flytouch". It just seems like I spent 120 for nothing at the moment so any help would be appreciated

Thanks

ecclescake