- 10-29-2012, 01:46 PM #101
- 10-31-2012, 12:24 PM #102
- 10-31-2012, 05:06 PM #103
- 11-02-2012, 04:33 AM #104
- 11-02-2012, 05:17 AM #105
- 11-03-2012, 02:07 AM #106
- 11-05-2012, 01:22 AM #107
- 11-05-2012, 02:09 PM #108
- 11-07-2012, 11:01 PM #109
- 11-07-2012, 11:15 PM #110
- 12-12-2012, 02:13 PM #111
- 12-12-2012, 02:22 PM #112
- 12-12-2012, 05:18 PM #113
- 12-12-2012, 06:35 PM #114
- 12-16-2012, 08:59 PM #115
- 12-24-2012, 06:07 AM #116
- 109 Posts
Re: NEXUS [poll]
I would instantly skip any motorola or HTC nexus..,..they are the worst android manufacturers I could ever imagine!!! In my experience, HTC devices running anything other than an official rom are like crippled one legged zebras in the savanna running from a lion. Motorolas are like a pumpkin pie that baked in the oven for 1/5 the time it was supposed to....half baked, runny sh!t that no with a half a brain would touch if their life depended on it.....but we give them a pat on the back anyway, because we know they were born with a mental defficiency.
If I had to choose any manufacturer at all for a nexus, it would be a Sony. Hell, they may as well have an entire line of nexus devices....that seems to be the general direction they are headed anyway. Try finding another company that offers beta roms, aosp options on some devices, as well as a skinned ui option, official bootloader unlocking, its own open source development community, and full instructions (as well as hands on assistance) building kernels and roms to be completely compatible with all aspects and features for every bit of hardware in the device......and this is all without ever having had a single Nexus device to date. Their actions towards the android community have even gotten them an official honorary aosp supported device, post-release!!! Can any other manufacturers say that?
- 12-24-2012, 08:14 AM #117
Re: NEXUS [poll]
I've gone with Samsung for both the Nexus S and Galaxy Nexus. I love the design and the curved glass. Both were super dependable. Now if they could get the battery life of a Motorola Droid Razr that would be the perfect combo.
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
- 12-31-2012, 07:51 PM #118
Re: NEXUS [poll]
My Nexus 7 just flat out stopped working yesterday. I'm sorry, but in my opinion, these devices should not stop working with less than six months of normal use. The device is still under warranty, but the hoops that Google expects its customers to jump through to exchange an item are ridiculous. Google could take a lot of lessons from Apple as to how to provide decent customer service in my opinion.
I do quite a bit of ordering online, in fact, all of my Christmas presents this year were purchased online, except for two items that I purchased for my niece and nephew. Amazon especially makes exchanging and returning an item relatively easy and painless.
At this point, given the quality and selection of devices being put out by other manufacturers, devices like the Galaxy Note 2 and etc., I can't see why anyone would want to limit themselves to the garbage customer service that Google provides to their customers.
- 01-01-2013, 12:45 AM #119
- 01-01-2013, 09:30 PM #120
- By LDawg07 in forum Phone WarsReplies: 53Last Post: 06-28-2011, 09:57 PM
- By LiamCarney in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 41Last Post: 06-16-2011, 10:00 PM
- By RacecarBMW in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 13Last Post: 03-19-2011, 07:24 AM
- By RacecarBMW in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 7Last Post: 03-04-2011, 11:34 AM
- By frozencloud in forum T-Mobile Nexus SReplies: 52Last Post: 12-13-2010, 01:35 PM