NEXUS [poll]

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
If ALL the major manufacturers made a nexus, which brand would you choose? Why?

For me it would be a Motorola nexus. Build quality, radio quality. That's a big deal for me. Also American made.

mzanette

Zee
Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
Motorola for the reasons you mentioned and the fact that Google is their parent company. Also I like the look of the razr line with the Kevlar backing.

Cube1701

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
A year ago I would have picked HTC. For multiple reasons, not any more.

I would just look at the phones and choose based on which Nexus seems the best for me. If all the current/soon-to-be-released top-end phones form each manufacturer (stuff like the Galaxy S3, One X, Xperia T, Optimus G, etc) I would probably go for the nexus based on the LG Optimus G.

AntzGoose

Jul 13, 2012
Visit site
HTC. I love their hardware and the overall design of their phones. But i like the idea of a Motorola Nexus for the reasons you mentioned

DSeven7

Aug 7, 2012
Visit site
Motorola Nexus, for the reasons mentioned by others and their battery life on the new line looks pretty good.

Sent from my Jelly Bean infected Nexus device

dd0yl3

Feb 20, 2011
Visit site
I would pick the moto nexus with the size of the razor maxx battery. I like the build, radio and there part of Google even if they don't act like it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

jessesmith8888

Jun 15, 2010
Visit site
New nexus software is always fun but I think something new hardware wise is dew. Like 1080 screen or a battery that lasts all day

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

NoYankees44

Dec 20, 2011
Visit site
No one said samsung yet eh?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Being Frank, for good reason. Not trying to start anything, but after the gnex radio issues and the bad track record that samsung seems to have with so many its no wonder ppl do not trust them with the flagship devise for the whole platform.

I want htc or Asus. I would be fine with Sony or moto. I would be ok with lg. Samsung Meh...

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Ivanamanation#IM

Apr 5, 2012
Visit site
I would love Motorola nexus if it looked like the galaxy nexus. I don't want it too have sharp edges. I want it to be rounded, plus smooth. With RAZR battery life.. I would like to see a Android logo on the back sort of like Apple's.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

pauldroidr2d2

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
For me most anything but HTC. Of the three HTC phones I have owned, to me they almost always use batteries that are too small.

Motorola at least in my opinion regarding their radios is nothing more than hype. At one time they may have had great radios in them, but that was before LTE. Each of the Motorola LTE phones I have used seem to have the same problem with switching between LTE and 3G. I do not drop calls with either my VZW Nexus or my S3.

I get around a lot for my job so I get to be a wide variety of areas.

Personally, I am interested in seeing what LG comes up with, if they are the manufacturer who gets the next contract.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
For me most anything but HTC. Of the three HTC phones I have owned, to me they almost always use batteries that are too small.

Motorola at least in my opinion regarding their radios is nothing more than hype. At one time they may have had great radios in them, but that was before LTE. Each of the Motorola LTE phones I have used seem to have the same problem with switching between LTE and 3G. I do not drop calls with either my VZW Nexus or my S3.

I get around a lot for my job so I get to be a wide variety of areas.

Personally, I am interested in seeing what LG comes up with, if they are the manufacturer who gets the next contract.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

After owning the atrix 4g n not getting an official ics update im done with motorola.

Sent from my GT-N8013 using Android Central Forums