Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rmejiaborja
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default What we want to see on the Nexus 10

So far we've heard and read the tablet will sport a 10.1-inch screen and the display will be 2,560x1,600 and will have a PPI of about 299. The display is high-end for sure.

What other goodies do we want on this tablet?

Other than the usual specs, I'd like to see it have micro-HDMI output, micro-USB 3.0, 4G LTE mobile connectivity, front and back cameras with l.e.d light (atleast 2MP and 8MP respectively).

This tablet needs to be high-end and i am willing to put down top dollar for it!

Default Re: What we want to see on the Nexus 10

I wonder what kind of processor we'd see. Tegra 3? S4 Pro? Some Exynos chip? Of course now that I think about it the Exynos 5250 or whatever was rumored.

good processor. 2 Gb ram and a good build quality. thats it.

Here's what I want:

1. Super thin, light and with almost no bezel

2. Blazing fast without the touch-issues of the Nexus 7

3. Real integration of Google Docs with full offline use

4. A minimum of 64GB of storage OR a microSD slot

5. Great battery life

6. Netflix-like service for subscription based streaming on the device

7. Wireless HDMI streaming connector included (you'd plug that into your TV and the device would stream to it wirelessly)

Global Posts
    923 Global Posts
    ROM
    Gingerbread Deck, Matrix

Money printer, iDevice seek and destroy, and 6g wireless technology at 100 Gbps!

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
    Razr>Juke>POS Blitz(Broken)>Droid> Epic 4g(returned)>Nexus S 4g
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by craZDude View Post
    I wonder what kind of processor we'd see. Tegra 3? S4 Pro? Some Exynos chip? Of course now that I think about it the Exynos 5250 or whatever was rumored.
    Good call. Likely to be a Exynos chip. Quad?? Tegra 3 out of picture. A Tegra 4 would probably be out next year. S4 Pro... i dont think so.

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

I read somewhere that its going to be the exynos 5 chipset with a dual-core 1.7GHz ARM cortex A15 processor...

Global Posts
    87 Global Posts

Truth is I really dont care for the super screen that we're sposed to get with this, I don't need more pixels than i can ing see.
    As for what I'd like... sd card slot, huge battery, clean minimalistic design. That's not too much to ask for :P ...apart from the monster CPU its sposed to have

What I really want is more tablet optimized apps, like Tweetbot for iPad, I just can't find that kind of quality on Android. Don't get me wrong I love Android but developers should consider making great looking apps like Pocket, Flipboard... Just saying

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    kevinchen1102 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by slywalk View Post
    Truth is I really dont care for the super screen that we're sposed to get with this, I don't need more pixels than i can ing see.
    As for what I'd like... sd card slot, huge battery, clean minimalistic design. That's not too much to ask for :P ...apart from the monster CPU its sposed to have
    I think we know by now that the Nexus series always comes sans SD card slot. The other two I also have hopes for, however.

- Great screen. The iPad 3 screen is damn impressive and if it's as good (or even better) than that, I'll be super happy.
    - Fast processor. Would like the Exynos 5250 A15 chip in there. Would hopefully make it fly.
    - 2gb ram. Absolute must, and I think it would have it.
    - Excellent build quality. Hearing that Samsung is making it has me worried to be honest. I don't believe they even know what quality materials feel like. Everything has to be plastic with them.
    - 64gb model. I can tolerate 16gb on my phone and Nexus 7, but would really like to have AMPLE storage on the Nexus 10.
    - Excellent battery life.

I'm not too concerned about 3G/4G models. I'd just get the wifi model and tether it to my phone.

ROM
    Viper

Everything stated plus front facing speakers. I still can't figure out why they don't do this on tablets much. It's makes no sense to have a speaker in the back lol

Sent from my ADR6425LVW
    Galaxy S3(unlocked on whatever I feel like flashing) ---- Asus Tf300(unlocked on CROMI)
    Htc Rezound(s-off on ViperRez) -- Addicted to crack and retired