Black friday

AmousmosesMW

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
My question is.... anyone hear of any Verizon deals on Black Friday? I am really hoping they run a Black Friday special on the Razr MAXX HD. Or do you think because it is still so new, they probably won't run a special?

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
My question is.... anyone hear of any Verizon deals on Black Friday? I am really hoping they run a Black Friday special on the Razr MAXX HD. Or do you think because it is still so new, they probably won't run a special?

I think the RAZR MAXX HD is way too new for Verizon to drop the price on it. That's not going to happen this year. Your better bet is to try to find a deal through Amazon, Best Buy, or Radio Shack.

Sent from my Motorola DROID RAZR

AmousmosesMW

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I know. I almost bought it at bb for 199 price match to amazon, which it looks like now would be 179. But I've always bought direct from vzw corp and their ins coverage seems better than bb or others. So that's why I was hoping for vzw to run a special on it.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

knrstz64

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
Are all the verizon deals for two year contracts or are there any price reductions for people who want a new phone but are in an existing contract?

paul-c

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Are all the verizon deals for two year contracts or are there any price reductions for people who want a new phone but are in an existing contract?

No deals for buying off contract. Buying that way is always expensive through corporate.

Sent from my Panasonic ELUGA