Sprint Nexus 4

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
I have a relative marketer/beta tester for who works at sprint, and when I asked him about the nexus 4's chances for sprint, he said "The Nexus 4 really hasn't sold that well, the GSIII sold a lot more phones. I mentioned the play store hadn't been able to keep up, and he said that it still hadn't been that popular. That said, he never actually answered the question.......So it's still possible?

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I have a relative marketer/beta tester for who works at sprint, and when I asked him about the nexus 4's chances for sprint, he said "The Nexus 4 really hasn't sold that well, the GSIII sold a lot more phones. I mentioned the play store hadn't been able to keep up, and he said that it still hadn't been that popular. That said, he never actually answered the question.......So it's still possible?

If Google makes a CDMA version, 0% chance Sprint passes on it. It's done very well converting people to T-Mobile, what carrier wouldn't want to ride on that train?

Va1ha11a

Troll Headhunter
Jun 4, 2011
Visit site
If Google makes a CDMA version, 0% chance Sprint passes on it. It's done very well converting people to T-Mobile, what carrier wouldn't want to ride on that train?
Than again, we don't know for certain that google is making a cdma one, and it's quite possible google won't let sprint have the N4 unless they comply with certain rules (Instant updates, for example)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance