- 55 Posts
New higher end sliders?
I'm looking for my boss. She's not tied to any carrier, though has AT&T now. She wants a keyboard, and most of the keyboard packing phones are older or under spec. She's coming from an HP Veer and would love to have something small like this still, but I'd say 4.3 inch would be the max size she'd work with. Any rumors of new devices coming to match this, or suggestions. I'm leaning towards suggesting the Droid 4, but maybe there will be a Droid 5 soon?
- 12-07-2012, 12:45 PM #2
- 12-07-2012, 01:46 PM #4
- 12-07-2012, 06:56 PM #5
- 12-09-2012, 12:51 PM #6
Re: New higher end sliders?
I got a Droid4 on launch day in February this year. It is not a top spec phone but it is a great phone. With ICS now & Jelly Bean coming in a few months, it should remain viable for quite some time. The Photon Q has a larger & better screen than the D4 but is basically the same otherwise. I love my D4. It is pretty fast and smooth to use. I am comparing to my stepsons SGS3. It is well built & feels good in the hand. The keyboard is fantastic too, it has an excellent feel and allows me to type like a fiend! I like that in get to see the entire screen contents even when I am typing, unlike onscreen keyboards that take up most of the screen. The bit of extra bulk & weight that the keyboard adds does not bother me. I realize I am in a quickly shrinking group of smartphone users that prefer physical keyboards, but as long as Motorola continues to put out a decent one, I will probably keep getting it.
- By Va1ha11a in forum Rumored Devices LoungeReplies: 16Last Post: 07-06-2012, 02:34 PM
- By droidmyme in forum Marketplace ArchiveReplies: 1Last Post: 07-01-2012, 07:06 PM
- By gratefulbruce in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus SliderReplies: 2Last Post: 04-18-2012, 11:50 PM
- By adbrown83 in forum SprintReplies: 39Last Post: 03-02-2012, 04:42 PM
- By Spartan616 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 12-07-2010, 03:00 PM