Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  
    tibbi64's Avatar

    Posts
    53 Posts
    Global Posts
    234 Global Posts

    Default Leaving iOS for this phone

    I am thinking of leaving iOS for this phone. Just wondering how many iPhone user left for this or sIII
  2. #2  
    Rizz1-2's Avatar

    Posts
    337 Posts
    Global Posts
    342 Global Posts

    Default Re: Leaving iOS for this phone

    Quote Originally Posted by tibbi64 View Post
    I am thinking of leaving iOS for this phone. Just wondering how many iPhone user left for this or sIII
    What is "this"? As for the SIII check out their forums.
  3. #3  
    Toochief's Avatar

    Posts
    15 Posts
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

    Default Re: Leaving iOS for this phone

    I left my iPhone 5 for the GN2 but I'm having some major withdrawal pains. Not sure how long I can hang on.....LOL
  4. #4  
    _X_
    _X_ is offline
    _X_'s Avatar

    Posts
    341 Posts
    Global Posts
    638 Global Posts

    Default Re: Leaving iOS for this phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Toochief View Post
    I left my iPhone 5 for the GN2 but I'm having some major withdrawal pains. Not sure how long I can hang on.....LOL
    What possible symptoms are you having? The GN2 is a really good phone. I couldn't think of a better phone.

    Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Leaving iOS for this phone

    Final Fantasy 7 is looking pretty amazing. I forgot how slow AP builds up, need that broken sword! Oh yeah you got that new angry bird app again? Gj app store, I'm emulating the hell out of some care right now.
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Leaving iOS for this phone

    Hard to imagine going back to an iPhone once you've experienced this phone
  7. #7  
    FuzzyB's Avatar

    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    988 Global Posts

    Default Re: Leaving iOS for this phone

    Ive had BBOS, iOS and now android (GS3). The GS3 is the best ive had of all of them. Nothing bad to say about any of them but the galaxy 3 is simply 2nd to none!
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Leaving iOS for this phone

    I left the iPhone for the GS3, then ordered a Nexus 4, and 2 weeks later now back to the GS3. The Nexus 4 has been the best Android experience so far, but I just couldn't deal with the lack of LTE.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
  9. #9  

    Default Leaving iOS for this phone

    Quote Originally Posted by Toochief View Post
    I left my iPhone 5 for the GN2 but I'm having some major withdrawal pains. Not sure how long I can hang on.....LOL
    I have the iPhone 5 and was thing of adding a line and getting the gn2. What growing pains are you having? Did you leave iOS for a specific reason or did you just want to try some,thing new?
    iPhone 6+ & Galaxy Note 4 user. Google Glass Explorer.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Leaving iOS for this phone

    Quote Originally Posted by thedeadbaby View Post
    I have the iPhone 5 and was thing of adding a line and getting the gn2. What growing pains are you having? Did you leave iOS for a specific reason or did you just want to try some,thing new?
    Everyone is different, but even with a Mac, iPad, and Apple TV the switch to Android has been easy. The hardest transition was leaving behind the 250 iOS apps I had, and having to redownload some of them again on the GS3. Otherwise download Android File Transfer, drag and drop, and you're good to go!
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
  11. #11  

    Default Leaving iOS for this phone

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXe View Post
    Everyone is different, but even with a Mac, iPad, and Apple TV the switch to Android has been easy. The hardest transition was leaving behind the 250 iOS apps I had, and having to redownload some of them again on the GS3. Otherwise download Android File Transfer, drag and drop, and you're good to go!
    Not worried about apps, thankfully. Originally for my second line I wanted to try windows phone. It looks really nice but it is missing so many apps I use regularly, and the ones that are available (rdio) are rated very low. The choice was obvious with android. I'm pretty sure ill end up getting the note 2, bit I wanted to see it and the DNA in person. I don't think I could ever leave iOS permanently. I really enjoy it. I would like to broaden my horizon though.
    iPhone 6+ & Galaxy Note 4 user. Google Glass Explorer.
  12. #12  

    Default Re: Leaving iOS for this phone

    Quote Originally Posted by thedeadbaby View Post
    Not worried about apps, thankfully. Originally for my second line I wanted to try windows phone. It looks really nice but it is missing so many apps I use regularly, and the ones that are available (rdio) are rated very low. The choice was obvious with android. I'm pretty sure ill end up getting the note 2, bit I wanted to see it and the DNA in person. I don't think I could ever leave iOS permanently. I really enjoy it. I would like to broaden my horizon though.
    I've got a third gen iPad w/retina, and a GS3, and Nexus 4. In my opinion, Android for phone, and iOS for tablet is the best combo.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
  13. #13  

    Default Leaving iOS for this phone

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXe View Post
    I've got a third gen iPad w/retina, and a GS3, and Nexus 4. In my opinion, Android for phone, and iOS for tablet is the best combo.
    I don't understand the draw to the nexus 4 other than it being a stock device. I agree though that sounds like a good combo.
    iPhone 6+ & Galaxy Note 4 user. Google Glass Explorer.
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Leaving iOS for this phone

    Quote Originally Posted by thedeadbaby View Post
    I don't understand the draw to the nexus 4 other than it being a stock device. I agree though that sounds like a good combo.
    The draw to the Nexus 4 is faster updates. No carrier interruption, and bloat ware. Apple provides every capable device with on time updates at the same time. Samsung has actually been pretty good with updates for the GS3, but the low price of the off contract, and unlocked Nexus 4 lured me in.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
  15. #15  

    Default Leaving iOS for this phone

    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisXe View Post
    The draw to the Nexus 4 is faster updates. No carrier interruption, and bloat ware. Apple provides every capable device with on time updates at the same time. Samsung has actually been pretty good with updates for the GS3, but the low price of the off contract, and unlocked Nexus 4 lured me in.
    I've always wanted a nexus device but its never worked out. Meh. Maybe one day. The nexus 4 is a good looking phone. I miss the look of the n1 though.
    iPhone 6+ & Galaxy Note 4 user. Google Glass Explorer.

Similar Threads

  1. Must Have Apps for this phone?
    By mdwright1032 in forum LG Optimus S
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-25-2011, 01:29 PM
  2. Body Glove for this phone?
    By MNTwinsFan in forum HTC EVO Shift 4G
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-19-2011, 01:57 AM
  3. When is 2.2 coming out for this phone?
    By aluckykid in forum T-Mobile Vibrant Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-14-2010, 08:38 PM
  4. Do not order the Invisible Shield for this phone!
    By tmeader in forum LG Optimus S
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-28-2010, 01:59 PM
  5. so where are all the roms for this phone??
    By Rickbubello in forum Verizon Fascinate Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-31-2010, 12:51 PM

Posting Permissions