Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By XChrisX
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Galaxy Note 7.0 - Rumors

I'm interested in this tablet (mostly for my girlfriend) and thought it would be great to have a central location for rumors anyone has heard. Here are a couple links with rumors:

Showing up on GLBenchmark, model GT-N5100 with specs of 1280x800, 1.6 GHz quad core Exynos 4412, 2 GB RAM, and Android 4.1.2
    Possible Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Shows up in GLBenchmark | TechnoBuffalo

Old rumor with the Note 7 running ICS:
    Samsung Reportedly Testing 7-Inch Galaxy Note Tablet

Anyone heard anything else, or does anyone have any thoughts about it? Also, when do you think it would come to market?

Default Re: Galaxy Note 7.0 - Rumors

If I could get a note 2, and a note 10.1, then I wouldn't care about a 7. If I couldn't have them, I'd really want a 7.

As it is now, my plan is to get a note 2 later this year, and hopefully the next iteration of the note 10.1 next Xmas.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp70 View Post
    If I could get a note 2, and a note 10.1, then I wouldn't care about a 7. If I couldn't have them, I'd really want a 7.

As it is now, my plan is to get a note 2 later this year, and hopefully the next iteration of the note 10.1 next Xmas.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums
    Yeah, I agree. Having a Note 10.1 would make the 7 unnecessary, but I'm hoping the 7 will be cheaper, and thus easier to swallow as buying it as a gift for someone

Quote Originally Posted by jrsharp70 View Post
    As it is now, my plan is to get a note 2 later this year.
    As of writing this there's only 1 day left in 2012, so you don't have much time left to get that Note II.
    Living large with my Galaxy Note 3!!!
    ludesleep and craZDude like this.

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stockness

Exynos quad-core, 2gb of RAM, 1280x800, MicroSD. Id buy one!!!
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

Quote Originally Posted by zwj1234 View Post
    I want update my htc one x to Samsung galaxy note 2 this year, and then buy a tablet during the next holiday. May be I will check this rumor device. The Samsung galaxy note 10.1 is so expensive for me.
    Yeah, I'm hoping g this 7" tab comes in at $300 or less. That would be fantastic.

Global Posts
    437 Global Posts

I actually can't wait for this one as well. Note 2 is a little too big/ expensive for me. I had the note 10.1 but it was just sooooo big! This would come in great. Wish it were an 8 inch instead but we will see what happens.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Global Posts
    82 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stockness

Im stoked! Im not buying another Nexus 7, im done with all of that mess. I know for its specs its cheap and thats what I felt I had. A cheap tablet that I had to be happy with 2-3 things that were unsatisfactory to have what was under the hood. I will gladly pay a bit more for a device that is of higher quality! I shouldnt be able to sit my wifes Galaxy Tab2 next to my Nexus and see that the Tab has a better looking screen. I know the resolution isnt there but overall the blacks, color saturation look 100 times better on the Samsung. I think CES and MWC are gonna bring some sweet stuff and im saving my money from the refunded Nexus!!

Global Posts
    437 Global Posts

I know it is early but I'm kind of sad we haven't heard more about this by now. At least more rumors. Really itching for a tablet and none of the current selection are interesting to me.

Quote Originally Posted by codeda View Post
    I know it is early but I'm kind of sad we haven't heard more about this by now. At least more rumors. Really itching for a tablet and none of the current selection are interesting to me.
    Well be sad no longer! In case you or anyone else interested hadn't seen this, here's the rumor of a Note 8.0, just posted today. Probably will debut at MWC in late Feb.
    Samsung 'Galaxy Note 8.0' purportedly outed ahead of MWC reveal | Android Central

Global Posts
    437 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by lets_go_android View Post
    Well be sad no longer! In case you or anyone else interested hadn't seen this, here's the rumor of a Note 8.0, just posted today. Probably will debut at MWC in late Feb.
    Samsung 'Galaxy Note 8.0' purportedly outed ahead of MWC reveal | Android Central
    I actually saw this this morning and said " yes they listened to me complaining!!". Now just to wait to see it at MWC and get a release date!!