Galaxy Note 7.0 - Rumors

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm interested in this tablet (mostly for my girlfriend) and thought it would be great to have a central location for rumors anyone has heard. Here are a couple links with rumors:

Showing up on GLBenchmark, model GT-N5100 with specs of 1280x800, 1.6 GHz quad core Exynos 4412, 2 GB RAM, and Android 4.1.2
Possible Samsung Galaxy Note 7 Shows up in GLBenchmark | TechnoBuffalo

Old rumor with the Note 7 running ICS:
Samsung Reportedly Testing 7-Inch Galaxy Note Tablet

Anyone heard anything else, or does anyone have any thoughts about it? Also, when do you think it would come to market?

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
If I could get a note 2, and a note 10.1, then I wouldn't care about a 7. If I couldn't have them, I'd really want a 7.

As it is now, my plan is to get a note 2 later this year, and hopefully the next iteration of the note 10.1 next Xmas.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
If I could get a note 2, and a note 10.1, then I wouldn't care about a 7. If I couldn't have them, I'd really want a 7.

As it is now, my plan is to get a note 2 later this year, and hopefully the next iteration of the note 10.1 next Xmas.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Yeah, I agree. Having a Note 10.1 would make the 7 unnecessary, but I'm hoping the 7 will be cheaper, and thus easier to swallow as buying it as a gift for someone :)

craZDude

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I want update my htc one x to Samsung galaxy note 2 this year, and then buy a tablet during the next holiday. May be I will check this rumor device. The Samsung galaxy note 10.1 is so expensive for me.

Yeah, I'm hoping g this 7" tab comes in at $300 or less. That would be fantastic.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I actually can't wait for this one as well. Note 2 is a little too big/ expensive for me. I had the note 10.1 but it was just sooooo big! This would come in great. Wish it were an 8 inch instead but we will see what happens.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

jtskier11

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
Im stoked! Im not buying another Nexus 7, im done with all of that mess. I know for its specs its cheap and thats what I felt I had. A cheap tablet that I had to be happy with 2-3 things that were unsatisfactory to have what was under the hood. I will gladly pay a bit more for a device that is of higher quality! I shouldnt be able to sit my wifes Galaxy Tab2 next to my Nexus and see that the Tab has a better looking screen. I know the resolution isnt there but overall the blacks, color saturation look 100 times better on the Samsung. I think CES and MWC are gonna bring some sweet stuff and im saving my money from the refunded Nexus!!

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
I know it is early but I'm kind of sad we haven't heard more about this by now. At least more rumors. Really itching for a tablet and none of the current selection are interesting to me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

lets_go_android

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member